“Just down right DIRTY!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Just down right DIRTY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place was disgusting!!!! The front desk staff was very friendly and the lobby area was nice but the rooms looked like a party place for crackheads! There were yellow stains on the pillow cases, hair in the bathroom on the floor and around the toilet, the sink & tub both were clogged & filled up with water while trying to shower/brush teeth, NO hot water, the t.v only came on once so I know it was plugged in but the picture would not come on, there was a gap under the door for bugs to come & go freely and the door/lock would jam so we had a hard time getting back into the place....luckily we were only there for less then 24 hrs however, YOU COULD NOT PAY ME TO STAY 1 HOUR IN THAT Sh!% HOLE EVER AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Extremely disappointing is all I can say after this last weekend. I have stayed here in the past a few times and have never had a more disappointing time. Got to the hotel and went to check in. Short line but was greeted by a new girl. Check in was a little slow due to her being new. Another lady helped her with the process. Was told that I was in building C (I believe this was the name but not sure). She had a look on her face and asked if this was OK. I asked her if they had anything closer to a pool due to bringing my kids. Was given room 739 all the way in the back. The grounds were nice but that changed when I got to the back. Trash on the floors and very unkempt. Opened the door and thought it was going to fall off. As you can see in the pictures, it had a huge gap between the door and the jam. The wall was even cracking around it where you could lift it about 2 inches when opened. I didn't complain since I got the May Madness for only $36 a night. I guess you get what you pay for. Went straight to the pool where we were greeted by a couple who I thought were having sex in the pool. They had another gentleman with them that was so drunk that he fell into the garbage can and couldn't walk. This was at 4pm in the evening so it tells you what kind of crowd they attract. The next morning my son went to get ice and somebody was cleaning up vomit by the machine. The bathroom wasn't clean and had stains all over. The lid to the toilet was obviously replaced with a bigger one where the seat wouldn't stay up. The beds and furniture were very outdated and uncomfortable. The TV is an old tube TV and needs to be updated as well. On a brighter side, the air worked decent and we had 2 mini frigs in the room for some reason. The grounds were nice but they need to put money in the rooms. Don't think I would waste my money on this place even though how cheap it was. Would rather spend a little more and get something a little cleaner.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Okeechobee, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The room smelled a little like smoke and the bathroom had a stench of urine. The toilet had urine on the base of it and wouldn't flush. I came prepared with Clorox wipes and shower cleaner. After I did some cleaning the maintenance staff came with the plunger 5 minutes after I called. Didn't like that he walked it out through the room dripping water and left rust from the top of the toilet on the sink but it worked after he left. My husband stated he saw a roach by the sink. Pool was awesome and the location was great. 10 minutes from Disney.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Campbellville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We booked this hotel through Orbitz, it was a flight and hotel package. The check in was quick, the front desk staff were very nice and helpful, the resort fee was $5/day which was alright, Orbitz's website had said it was more.

We were put into the second section of rooms, on the upper level, we had paid extra for a poolside room and it sort of was but that really wasn't my idea of a poolside room.
The room was clean, the beds were doubles, which with two adult teenagers the beds
were too small. The beds were also very soft, and to be quite honest they need to invest in new ones, you could feel the springs coming through on the sides of the mattress.

There is a microwave and fridge in the room, however no coffee maker, this would be a nice addition. To go out each morning and pay over $5 for coffee does add up. The pressure in the showers was minimal however the water was nice and hot.

They do have a nice pool area, towels are provided.

The hotel is situated close to everything, really close to Disney and about 20 minutes to Universal. They do provide a shuttle service but the hours of operation are not really convenient. We rented a car so the shuttle was not needed.

Would I stay there again, not to sure, probably not.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
uk
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I always check reviews when i book a hotel but do give places the benefit of the doubt due to peoples eagerness to complain with sometimes minor issues however I feel compelled to write this review after a 14 night stay in the Seralago.... We (2 adults and 2 children) were booked into this hotel for 14 nights. Having read the reviews we were a little concerned but took tha advice in some reviews and requested a "refurbished" room! First impressions nice clean lobby. Checked in with receptionist who confirmed we did in fact have a "refurbished" room. We were directed to our room the car park was like a river there were no lifts to our room which was situated on the 1st floor. Ice machine available which I wouldn't have used for anything (apologies I didn't take a picture). We arrived at our room the door was in need of painting... there were stains all over the carpet.... the floor in the bathroom/toilet area were dirty hairs were in the corners nail clipping to the side of the FRIDGE!!!! There was a hole in the wall just below the hairdryer (which didnt work). This room had definitely NOT been cleaned to anybodys standard. On the plus side the sheets were clean. We slept here overnight... I had a few restless hrs looking into my reservation details and unfortunately couldn't cancel the remainder of my holiday without having to pay for the room in full. I therefore paid a visit to the nearest Walmart to purchase bleach a mop rubber gloves and some scrubbing sponges. I have never once ever felt the need or had to spend the first morning of my well needed holiday cleaning a hotel room! I have attached the photos I took of our room so for anybody considering booking this hotel....DON'T!!!! IF YOU HAVE find the nearest walmart on ur way there to stock up on cleaning equipment. There were stains all over the carpet etc. be fair to the hotel the pool was obviously new anx well maintained along with the jacuzzi. However a lot could be done with the tables and parasols which would have benefited from being put in a skip! I could only upload 10 images I have more!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We have have been to Seralago before, it has been a few years. The staff is all very friendly, from check in, to dinning staff and maids. The room was very nice, very clean and comfortable. Looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Courtenay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It's been two years since my family and I have taken a vacation and this one was well earned. We would like thank the team at the Seralago and their GM Jan for the warm welcome and the cleanliness of the Resort.

The kids loved the pool areas and the proximity to everything made this an easy vacation for my husband, who does all the driving!
We especially loved the nightly movies for the kids which gave us much needed quiet time.

Budget friendly and quiet when you need it to be.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are great