“Disney Trip” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Okeechobee, Florida
“Disney Trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room smelled a little like smoke and the bathroom had a stench of urine. The toilet had urine on the base of it and wouldn't flush. I came prepared with Clorox wipes and shower cleaner. After I did some cleaning the maintenance staff came with the plunger 5 minutes after I called. Didn't like that he walked it out through the room dripping water and left rust from the top of the toilet on the sink but it worked after he left. My husband stated he saw a roach by the sink. Pool was awesome and the location was great. 10 minutes from Disney.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Campbellville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We booked this hotel through Orbitz, it was a flight and hotel package. The check in was quick, the front desk staff were very nice and helpful, the resort fee was $5/day which was alright, Orbitz's website had said it was more.

We were put into the second section of rooms, on the upper level, we had paid extra for a poolside room and it sort of was but that really wasn't my idea of a poolside room.
The room was clean, the beds were doubles, which with two adult teenagers the beds
were too small. The beds were also very soft, and to be quite honest they need to invest in new ones, you could feel the springs coming through on the sides of the mattress.

There is a microwave and fridge in the room, however no coffee maker, this would be a nice addition. To go out each morning and pay over $5 for coffee does add up. The pressure in the showers was minimal however the water was nice and hot.

They do have a nice pool area, towels are provided.

The hotel is situated close to everything, really close to Disney and about 20 minutes to Universal. They do provide a shuttle service but the hours of operation are not really convenient. We rented a car so the shuttle was not needed.

Would I stay there again, not to sure, probably not.

uk
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I always check reviews when i book a hotel but do give places the benefit of the doubt due to peoples eagerness to complain with sometimes minor issues however I feel compelled to write this review after a 14 night stay in the Seralago.... We (2 adults and 2 children) were booked into this hotel for 14 nights. Having read the reviews we were a little concerned but took tha advice in some reviews and requested a "refurbished" room! First impressions nice clean lobby. Checked in with receptionist who confirmed we did in fact have a "refurbished" room. We were directed to our room the car park was like a river there were no lifts to our room which was situated on the 1st floor. Ice machine available which I wouldn't have used for anything (apologies I didn't take a picture). We arrived at our room the door was in need of painting... there were stains all over the carpet.... the floor in the bathroom/toilet area were dirty hairs were in the corners nail clipping to the side of the FRIDGE!!!! There was a hole in the wall just below the hairdryer (which didnt work). This room had definitely NOT been cleaned to anybodys standard. On the plus side the sheets were clean. We slept here overnight... I had a few restless hrs looking into my reservation details and unfortunately couldn't cancel the remainder of my holiday without having to pay for the room in full. I therefore paid a visit to the nearest Walmart to purchase bleach a mop rubber gloves and some scrubbing sponges. I have never once ever felt the need or had to spend the first morning of my well needed holiday cleaning a hotel room! I have attached the photos I took of our room so for anybody considering booking this hotel....DON'T!!!! IF YOU HAVE find the nearest walmart on ur way there to stock up on cleaning equipment. There were stains all over the carpet etc. be fair to the hotel the pool was obviously new anx well maintained along with the jacuzzi. However a lot could be done with the tables and parasols which would have benefited from being put in a skip! I could only upload 10 images I have more!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We have have been to Seralago before, it has been a few years. The staff is all very friendly, from check in, to dinning staff and maids. The room was very nice, very clean and comfortable. Looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Courtenay, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It's been two years since my family and I have taken a vacation and this one was well earned. We would like thank the team at the Seralago and their GM Jan for the warm welcome and the cleanliness of the Resort.

The kids loved the pool areas and the proximity to everything made this an easy vacation for my husband, who does all the driving!
We especially loved the nightly movies for the kids which gave us much needed quiet time.

Budget friendly and quiet when you need it to be.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are great
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Fort White, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

From other reviews I read and the pictures of the hotel I was hopeful that I had found a wonderful hotel close to the theme parks in Disney but I was sadly disappointed.

When we arrived at the hotel I checked in and received my room key. The hotel has different sections and when I saw that my room was towards the outskirts I asked for one closer to the main area. I was traveling alone with my two young daughters and wanted to be in a well populated area. I was told that this wasn't possible since they were booked solid. I drove to our room, noticing along the way how empty the parking lot was. It definitely did not look like their hotel was "booked solid" and I felt that I had been lied to by the front desk staff.

I found our room and went inside, it wasn't a two bedroom room as requested, but a one bedroom. There were three of us staying, so this would not work. I tried calling the desk from the room phone but got put on hold. This surprised me since the lobby was empty when I left it. After remaining on hold for awhile, we got back in the car and drove back to the desk. I showed them my reservation for a two bedroom room and asked for the room i had reserved. They told me that "someone" had changed it in the system, and that one of us could sleep on the sofa. I told them that this would not be acceptable. They found me a room that was even further out on the outskirts than the first one. So much so that I was worried for my and my girls' safety. Yes, the area looked that bad. We went inside and the safety lock on the door was broken, which did not make me feel better. The few times I had to go out to my car I asked my girls to keep an eye on me so they could call for help if needed.

The cleanliness of the room was adequate at best, the mattresses were hard and uncomfortable, and the general appearance of the outside of the hotel was run down and in need of repairs. I could tell that it had once been a nice hotel, but that time had taken its toll. The pictures provided on their website must have been taken quite some time ago.

I've seen other reviews for this hotel refer to renovations happening, and while this might be the case for some of the rooms, it wasn't for the area where we were located. This is definitely not a hotel I would recommend or stay at again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Overall our room was decent. You basically get what you pay for. $50 a night. No bugs, cleans sheets. Bed slept very well. It was a motel, not a hotel feel. Nice pool and play areas for the kids. Breakfast was great.

Room Tip: building closest to the lobby facing the pool first floor
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, Felicia! We'd love to welcome you back for another visit any time you're in the area, so we hope you'll keep us in mind.

All the best,
Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!