“Trashy, nasty motel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Trashy, nasty motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed in the kids suite room #313 , the walls were dirty especially in the bathroom, the carpet was disgusting, when room service knocked on my door she told me to hand over the garbage the had in the room. I wouldn't recommend this place, spend an extra $100 and get a nice classy hotel , this place is trash and I wish I took pictures for proof!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Nassau, New Providence Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I thought I was heading straight to my room after checking in, but my room was further down at the back area. So I had to carry my bags back to the car, parked near where I thought my room was, carry the bags, back and forth finding the room, went to second floor - no elevator (bad idea if you have heavy luggage). I would recommend this if you are looking for a room to rest after a good day at Disneyland/Universal. Ideal for families.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
I'm sorry for the inconvenience of your room location, Shelldon, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay overall. We'd love to welcome you back for another visit next time you're in the area, so be sure to keep us in mind.

All the best till then,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I've stayed here many times never had bad visit. The staff is friendly they always answer if if talked too. The remodeled poolside rooms are very nice. For the price you can't beat it . I can walk to old town. So all in all its the best place to stay

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I'm glad to hear you've always enjoyed your stay with us! We'd love to welcome you back for another visit any time -- always love seeing you!

All the best,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The staff was rude, the room was nasty, I asked not to be disturbed and house keeping came in anyway. I ordered food from the pizza place inside the hotel and I asked them about my pizza an hour later and they forgot to make it. Security let people smoke weed at the pool. Never again will I spend the money.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We were very troubled by this review, Donald. First and foremost, please know that we would never allow illegal activity to take place anywhere on our premises if we were made aware. If anyone had brought it to the attention of our staff, we certainly would have shut it down right away. The last thing we ever want is for our guests to feel uncomfortable in any way, and I can completely understand your concern. As for your comments regarding our staff, I'd love to get a bit more information from you. We do our best to always be as warm and welcoming as possible, and if that wasn't the impression you had, then I definitely want to look into it. Please feel free to contact me directly so that I can get to the bottom of things.

Hope to hear from you,
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel was bad from the start. After you check in they send you to the timeshare desk. They give you a song and dance about the timeshare. Once you get to your room you'll wish you didn't book it. The rooms are HORRIBLE and I swear we are still sick from staying here. Then starting from 9pm till almost 1am the room next to us were talking in the walk way with a bunch of other guest. I called the front desk 3 times and the last time I told them my next call was the police they finally set someone.What I don't understand how they expect a consumer to want to buy their timeshare we this one is so BAD......

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
I'm really sorry you weren't more impressed with your stay, Mayra. First of all, thank you for your feedback. We've heard many similar comments regarding the timeshare, and I can assure you those comments are being heard. As for the rooms, if you had any problems at all, our front desk would have been more than happy to take care of them for you, because the last thing we ever want is for you to be uncomfortable in any way. I was confused by your comments about being sick -- please feel free to contact us directly with any additional feedback you have. We'd be more than happy to listen and do what we can to get to the bottom of things.

It seems like you've made up your mind, but if you ever decide to stay with us again in the future, I'm confident you'll be much happier with everything all around.

Best,
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I have to say my stay at this hotel was awesome. It was in the middle of everything and that was awesome for us. There are all types of restaurants, shopping, Old Town amusement which was right next to hotel. The only thing I will say was the beds killed my back. My room would get clean everyday spotless. The hotel lobby was great and they have a nice cafe in the hotel lobby. The receptionist were friendly. I arrived at the hotel by 10am and they were nice enough to check me in early with no issues. I went to every park and by the time we arrived back we were so tired we passed out. The only thing I would invest in is a better bed in the rooms. For the money I paid for 7 days this place was great. I will definately return.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! I couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your entire stay. It sounds like our staff took great care of you, which is always what we want. We're looking forward to your next visit already and hope it's soon.

All the best till then,
Rochester, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Words that can only describe this hotel: FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY!! We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Awful experience. The carpet and furniture were dirty, stained, there was a dirty towel left on the counter when we first came into the room, the microwave still had food remnants in it, the hair dryer was sticky with hairs on it! The door knob into the unit was loose inside and out, room service never showed up. We were told we had complimentary breakfast but were charged for it upon check-out. In all my years of travel, I can understand that not all hotels stays are 100% satisfactory, but this one tops the list for sure...seriously...We paid $150.00 p/n (not cheap!)for staying in a filthy unsecure room. I assume bc the hotel has so much business they really don't care and do anything they feel like it. This is unacceptable. As far as I am concerned, I'm already spreading out the word...NEVER STAY AT THE SERALAGO!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Please be assured, we do care about our guests -- our number one priority is always your satisfaction, and if you left unhappy, then we can definitely do better. I'm really sorry if you weren't pleased with the state of your room. You can always alert the front desk of any issues you have, and they will take care of it right away. Please do contact us directly so we can respond in a proper way and inspect the room you stayed in. I know we can do better and love to show you,

Best,
Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!