“You get what you pay for!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #62 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Spring Hill, Florida
“You get what you pay for!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I spent $30 to spend the night there with my kids. Was it a 5 star resort? No. But for $30 it wasn't bad! The beds were small and uncomfortable, but we were too tired to complain about it. All in all, it wasn't terrible and I didn't feel ripped off when I left because of what I paid. Just note that they allow pets. If barking annoys you, you may want to ask to be in a room no where near pets.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback, Jennifer. We definitely want all of our guests to feel like they're getting a great deal for the price they pay, so I'm glad to hear that's how you felt. As for the beds, just because we aren't a five-star does not mean the beds should be uncomfortable. I'm definitely going to look into this and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. All that said, we'd love to welcome you back for another stay if you're ever in the area again.

Jan, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
London,ON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Reviews about this Westjet package hotel caused me concern. It is one of many older, $45 hotels on the fringe of Disney. I asked for a good bed and received one in a recently renovated room with new bedspread, pillows, paint. The floor waas damp from recent steam cleaning. They brought in a turbo fan and offered to move me.Needed a remote, it arrived in minutes.
The location is great. The grounds are lovely. The staff is responsive. They are renovating many rooms. Many Floridians with kids booked in for the weekend. Great golf course(Falcon's Fire) across the street.
No complaints here.

Room Tip: Pool view if you wish. Two story hotel. Parking is outside the rooms
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
I'm really happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you so well during your stay. We want all of our guests to feel cozy and at home here -- if that's how you felt, then I'd say we did our job. I know we aren't the fanciest place, but we definitely keep the grounds clean and presentable, and it means a lot to me that you could see that. Thanks for taking the time to write this valuable feedback. We'd love to have you stay here again next time you're in the area. All the best!

-Jan, General Manager
Glasgow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My friend and I recently returned from a 10 day vacation in Kissimmee and we stayed at the Seralago Hotel. We really enjoyed it and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

We were happy with our poolside room which was clean and had ample fresh towels provided every day. The twin beds were also very comfortable.

We had the buffet breakfast in the Hotel Cafe a couple of times and there was a nice selection of items to choose from. It was approximately $7+ with drinks extra and a 20% reduction for hotel guests. It is worth noting that kids can eat free (limit 2 children per room - 10 years or younger) when accompanied by an adult dining full fare.

The pool and hot tub were nice and clean and there is a poolside snack bar available. The Hotel also has a games room for children and a well stocked shop and dining facility.

The Hotel is in a good location, next to local shops and restaurants and is also within easy walking distance to Old Town Kissimmee. You can use the free shuttle service which runs daily from the hotel to and from the Parks (Epcot, Universal, Disney) etc.

I’ll definitely stay at the Seralago again if I ever go back to Orlando and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone looking for a good value comfortable stay.

Lilian

Room Tip: We were very happy with our Poolside room.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thanks so much for the recommendation! It sounds like everyone in your party had a wonderful time, which is exactly what we like to hear. You really can't go wrong with a poolside room, can you? I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip even more than your time with us, and we'd be more than happy to welcome you back for another stay next time you're in the area.

Spring Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Me and my family have been coming here for years, and on Dec. 8th 2014, me and my wife decided to have our wedding here, and everything was just great and was more then perfect, as always the rooms were great, they accommodated all of our guest with professional service.
The staff was awesome, would like to say a very special thanks to our coordinator, Edith Ferguson, and the cook David, the food was awesome, and we had so many compliments.
Love this place and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We couldn't be happier that everything came together so perfectly, Ron! We're honored that you and your wife chose to celebrate here with us. We wish you all the happiness in the world and are already looking forward to your next visit.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We booked 3 nights for our 1 year anniversary . We arrived around 11pm checked in them headed to the room to her settled in .. Around 1230 am we layed down to go to bed .. The bed felt like a brick and it had springs coming out of it .. I called the front desk to ask for another room .. She told me some would bring me a new room key .. we waited 30 mins for a new key .. We finally get the key at 1am now mind you its 42 degrees outside .. We get to the other room and the key doesn't work .. We are freezing by this time .. Security takes the keys back .. Comes back and tries the knew keys .. The keys still don't work .. So now it's around 130 and we are still freezing .. Security finally uses a key to manually get in but the lever lock is locked .. Which means someone is in it .. How do you not know someone's in a room !! They gave us another one that the bed was the same as the first .. so now it's almost 2 am and we are still freezing .. I went to the front desk canceled our reservation and headed over to Celebration Suites . We paid 10 dollars more and got a living room , kitchen and bedroom with soft beds .. The Seralago was a nightmare . Don't waste your money !!!

• Stayed November 2014
I can't apologize enough that you had such a negative experience during your stay, and for your anniversary no less. We always want our guests to feel comfortable, accommodated, and at home here -- it sounds like that was not the case for you at all. I'm embarrassed that our mistakes ultimately caused you to cancel your reservations and book elsewhere. None of this seems like us, and I am definitely going to look into this issue more. Please accept our sincerest apologies. I know you've got your mind made up, but if you ever decide to give us a second chance in the future, I can assure you that your stay will be smooth sailing, void of any room mix-ups or key issues.

Best,
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

i have been using this hotel since i was seven years old and am now 33. it used to be the holiday inn and i have such amazing memories from my childhood here. i have not been here for a few years but am planning a trip next september with my family. my partner and step son have never been here and i am so looking forward to reliving such amazing memories and building new ones with them at a very special place. dont be put off by bad reviews this place is a hidden little gem an i will be booking for next year. we will see you in less than a year

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
We can't wait, Caroline! So honored that you've spent so many vacations here over the years and made so many wonderful memories -- thanks for letting us be a part of them. I'm sure there are plenty more still left to make. :)

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I read some of these reviews and was kinda skeptical, but I booked. We were visiting relatives close by and wanted to be close. Hotel was quite nice. The pool was very large and refreshing after a day with kids at Disney. We had Kids Suite and the beds were comfortable and room was very nice. Kids loved it. The room had a microwave & mini-fridge which saved us money. There is a Publix grocery store near by and the hotel even sold a few items I could pop in microwave for kids. Hotel also had shuttle to Universal that was complimentary that we used on our 3rd day. It saved us money for parking and battling the traffic. Hotel was great, but traffic in Orlando is bad. But we love Orlando. We will definitely come back to this hotel!

Room Tip: Kids Suites are great with Kids! They have 3 twin size beds in a "Fort" - so you can slee...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Elizabeth, I'm glad you took a chance on us! So happy to hear we came through for you. It sounds like you and the kids really had a great time. Disney is a magical place, but it's always nice to have a cozy, quiet room to retire to at the end of a busy day. Thanks for letting us be a part of your vacation, and we'd love to welcome you back next time you're in the Orlando area!

Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!