“great hotel and beautiful grounds” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #65 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tampa, Florida
“great hotel and beautiful grounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here for the first time and I loved this hotel! it was next door to old town amusement park, which is free to walk in. beautiful hotel and 2 huge swimming pools and jaccuzis! very well maintained and clean pools, grounds, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I am planning on returning to this hotel!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms best and safer!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Easy to find on our way back from disney. Steven helped me check in. Friendly and welcoming offer a crib for my baby. Great bargain for family in a budget. Loud ac and outdated rooms. Check out was simple and quick!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
It sounds like you had a nice time here, Natiie. I'm glad that we could be so accommodating and that check-in and check-out were so painless. I know we aren't the fanciest place, but you're right -- we are a great place for families. Come back and stay with us next time you find yourselves in the area!

All the best,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The rooms have a musty smell and I found it very hard to breathe. This hotel needs a major renovation.I litteraly walked around closing my nose.if u have trouble with breathing or asthma I really don't recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2014
I'm so sorry about that musty smell. I wish that you would have had a more pleasant experience here with us. I know we aren't the fanciest place, but our guests should never have to close their noses -- there's just no excuse for that. I really appreciate the feedback and will see what we can do to get this issue resolved. I really hope that, besides this, you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

All the best,
Carp, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the Seralago on the 192 from the 13th to the 30th of September 2014 and had a fantastic time. The hotel is a bit dated but the rooms are clean, the staff are very pleasant and helpful and it is close to all the attractions. There are two huge pools that are open late which is great if you are coming home late from a hot day at one of the parks. The two bartenders at the pool bar, Shannon and Ian, are also very nice and make excellent Long Island Iced Tea among other drinks ;) If you are looking for a fancy place this isn't it but it is certainly a budget friendly hotel with great staff close to all attractions. How much time do you really spend in the hotel while visiting Disney anyway?

Room Tip: We had Room 308 which was near the main building and right across from the pool!
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hopefully you're not spending much time in the hotel room when there's a whole WD theme park to see, but I'm glad the time you did spend with us was pleasant, Brenda! You're right -- we aren't the fanciest place, but we are fun, friendly, and affordable. Happy to hear you enjoyed those Long Island Iced Teas and got a chance to relax and unwind a bit at the pool. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip just as much as your time here with us. Come back and see us next time you find yourselves in the area.

Merritt Island, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Customer service is horrifying. Their own website states free breakfast daily for Florida residents, yet when you get there they tell you it's only for 2 people in the party. Managers refuse to call you back. This is ran by JANUS Management, who also does not call you back.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Linda,
I am sorry for the confusion. Our website does state that this promotion is for 2 adults for breakfast and 2 children under 10. As for the service you experienced, I'm not sure why anyone would ignore your calls. I will definitely look into this and see if I can't get to the root of the problem. I hope that, besides this mix-up, you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was charged more then I was told by Expedia. There was suppose to be free Wi-Fi, but I never received any Wi-Fi information. We were given a dirty room first, but I went back to front desk and they upgraded us to a pool side room. The room was clean and neat. The hotel is outdated, but not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I'm sorry to hear that there was a bit of a mix-up with Expedia, Jacqueline. Unfortunately, that can happen from time to time when you book reservations with a third party, but we always want to clear up any confusion that arises from this. Also, there's no excuse for giving our guests a dirty room. I'm so glad that the issue was resolved and we were able to get you into a clean poolside room in the end. It sounds like overall, you really enjoyed your stay. I wish you would have gotten that Wi-Fi code, though -- did you ask anyone at the desk if you could have access to it? Either way, I'll be sure to remind our staff to mention it at check-in. Please come stay with us again if you're ever in the area.

Manahawkin, NJ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at the Seralago once before and enjoyed it. We extended our Disney vacation one night and needed a cheap place to stay, so we decided on the Seralago. The minute we opened the door to our room we knew we probably made a mistake. The odor of mildew hit us as soon as the door opened. The room was very old, dirty and the you could feel the springs of the bed. The TV in the room looked circa early 1990's. Needless to say we were a bit disappointed...won't be staying there again...needs some serious upgrading

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hi there -- did you mention these concerns to us while you were here? We would have wanted to offer you a more comfortable room, if available. I'm sorry to hear you were not impressed, but I appreciate you reaching out.

Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!