“Mixed Feelings” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #65 of 158 hotels in Kissimmee
Homestead, Florida
“Mixed Feelings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel twice. It was ok. The staff is very friendly and the front is welcoming from US 192. However, once you drive to the back to look for your room it looks disgusting. It just looks like a run down motel. The carpet is musty and the rooms are just dark. I love the location though. It is close to everything. It would be the ideal spot for me to return with my kids if they were to renovate it by Christmas. If not, I guess I'll be going somewhere else.

Room Tip: Face the pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1,291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I made the mistake of reading other reviews and was extremely wary to check in. Upon arrival, the staff was more than friendly and accommodating. Their check in time is posted as 4PM. I got there at 11am and they were able to give me a room right away. The room was clean and my AC works. Room comes with both a fridge and microwave. Great location- walking distance from many fast food places. The hotel is NOT dirty. Pools and hot tubs are lovely! Some of the furniture is "outdated" but for the low price of the room, it isn't even a problem. If you did not like this hotel, it is your own fault. The staff here cares and they make it clear that they are willing to help.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for leaving us this glowing review! It's fantastic to hear how welcoming and attentive my team was, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always want our guests to have a truly memorable experience, and it sounds like we hit the mark. Thanks for helping us spread the word, and I hope you'll come back and stay with us the next time you're visiting Kissimmee!

All the best,
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

August 2014 Vacation stay
My Family & Friends Group spent this year at Seralago Hotel and Suites for our Disney Vacation.
At my booking I asked to have my group of (80+) family and friends placed into the Resorts best rooms and Suites . Each and every day of our stay I would constantly ask the members ages (2-57) about their stay , their rooms , bathrooms , pool , play area , and beds , after reading other post on this Hotel, I figured that I needed to try to make up for anything that was not suited to my group .
NOT one person complained about anything , they all stated when will the vacation at Seralago be , They stated that the meals from The Vineyard Cafe' or from the Peoples Choice Food Court was excellent the . The attractions from the surrounding areas where close and full of fun and laughs . The vacation is over and I have been receiving plenty of Phone calls about going back to Seralago and I have given the Resorts Number and In formation out to many friends and relatives who are interested in a great place to vacation while in Florida . Thank you Seralago for making my vacation of 2014 a great and joyful vacation as well as the excellent service from all of the Staff members that we encountered. ' The Brooks Family & Friends Reunion Group 2014'

Room Tip: WE choose all rooms facing the pool , As suggested by the Director of Sales , and The Senior Sales M...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Your kind words just made my day! Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review. It sounds like you and your group had a blast visiting the area -- the next time you make the trip down, we'd love to welcome you back in!

Take care,
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked this room on price line and thought I got a good deal until I tried to check out and was charged a 'resort fee' which almost doubled the price of the room. I asked what the fee was for and they said to pay for the fridge and microwave in the room and the "free" shuttle to disney . I used none of these things but they charged me anyway. The pool and hot tub were dirty and unusable. When I said I wouldn't pay the 'resort fee' they rudely told me they would just charge my card anyway. I will NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
I hate to hear about your lackluster stay. I know those unexpected costs must've caused you some frustration. We appreciate the feedback and will definitely be more mindful of this moving forward. Our Resort Fee of $ 5.00 is one of the lowest in the Orlando area and does include transportation to all of the Theme Parks as well as unlimited local calls and WiFi. We have two pools and two hot tubs and pride ourselves in maintaining these at high standards. I am truly sorry we failed on the day you visited us.

st augustine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We are from st augustine so we tend to spend a lot of time in Orlando for mini vacations. We stay at this hotel everytime! Great value. Clean rooms. Nice staff!!! Hotel is not brand new but great condition. Their breakfast is so good! They have a pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, convenience store, bar, and playground. Conveniently located a walk away from old town. And about 5 minutes from disney!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for spreading the word! We're humbled by your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you're near Orlando!

Take care,
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for one night, the night we drove down from VA. After a 12+ hour drive we just wanted a cheap place to stay and sleep for a few hours before we checked into our Disney resort in the morning. You would think that driving all day would make any place look great, but it was AWFUL! Like another reviewer said, the lobby is smelly and closed in. The room was dank and dark and grimy. The bathroom was SO gross. It's bad when even your children ask, "Do we really have to sleep here?" There wasn't even a fitted sheet on the bed, they just threw on a flat sheet and didn't even tuck it in. Oh, and someone else's food was in the fridge...nasty. Needless to say, we set our alarms bright and early and got up 4 hours later EAGER to get out of there. I didn't even want to shower in that nasty, clogged, dirty shower. The only positive thing I can say about this place is that it made our Disney resort look 100x more luxurious!!!! Avoid this place. Spend an extra $20 for a better place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sandra, we appreciate you reaching out to us with your thoughts, but I wish you had mentioned something sooner. We would have been happy to try and acoomodate with another room when you were here.

We feel like we offer a great place for the price you pay, but that doesn't mean that there's not room for improvement. Thank you for giving us some things to think about.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great experience,I enjoyed my stay at this Hotel. I strongly recommend this Hotel. Pleanty of restaurants around, no need for driving. Great for family with childrens, a lot of place for their entertainment.

Room Tip: Pleasant atmosphere all over.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Carlos! Happy to hear you had a good time!

Best,
Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!