“Nice hotel, next to downtown Kissimee, Saterday night cruise!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #63 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Miami Beach, Florida
“Nice hotel, next to downtown Kissimee, Saterday night cruise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice hotel, rooms are clean but a little dated. Nice swimming pools with towel service. You can get some nice deals on park tickets by spending half a day visiting a presentation of the sister resort. Concierge does not have nice ticket deals. Close tot Disney, Seaworld and Universal. Datona Beach and Kennedy Space Center just a 60 minute drive.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

1,266 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Paulsboro
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Although the motel is dated and could use a refurb it is clean and well cared for. We did have a little confusion regarding our reserved accomidations but after a half hour or so the front desk was able to get it resolved. I have mobility issues and the room was very handicapped accessible. We used the complimentary shuttle to Disney a couple of times. The Universal shuttle only runs once a day each way so figure you will need to drive and park there. Going to Disney we did have to call the shuttle company the day before going to make sure they sent a handicap bus but wasn't a big deal. There are two pools which my wife took advantage of on the day I had to work. That is probably the biggest fault I had that the desk and chair were not good for working. I know 95% of those staying won't have to worry about that but there is always that small group. Dining is readily available, Had a great steak dinner at Logans Roadhouse about a half a mile away. And for those from the Philly area, there is a Wawa about half a mile away. Since Disney allows you to bring in food, we would run out to WAWA for a couple of hoagies for lunch, which saved us big bucks. If you are coming down for the parks and will be spending most of your day there the Seralago is great value.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your detailed review and thoughtfulness, Charles. It sounds like you and your wife really enjoyed your stay and overall trip. We would love to welcome you back again some time!

All the best,
miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at Seralago for two reasons. One because I was attending a convention, and the hotel was very close to it. Two, because they allowed pets. This hotel is an insult to all pet owners. The housekeeping staff is obviously not being supervised, the room smelled like urine, there was hair on the carpet, the bathroom floors where sticky and had a dead fly on it. The tub handled was so dirty and filthy I didn't take a bath that day. I ended up buying a bedspread and placing it on the bed, so that at least I could sleep feeling clean. The hotel did not come cheap. I payed $99.00 for one night stayed. That was room charge, hotel charge, *yes they charge this too* and pet fee. I am telling you, people should be pay to stay at this hotel. RUN AWAY!

Room Tip: Run away as far as you can from this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I wish that your concerns had been brought to our attention during your stay. It's a shame to hear that you were let down by your room, and we would've been happy to make things right for you. We understand that cleanliness goes a long way when it comes to feeling comfortable, and I sincerely apologize that your room was not up to the high standards that we know we're capable of providing.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pricing was good, rooms were average but clean. The pool area is very nice. However, upon booking the room advertised stated it included free breakfast for 2....the next morning when we got up we wanted to feed the kids prior to leaving but we (the adults) were not hungry. Upon trying to get our "free" breakfast we were told it was 2 breakfasts free for adults. No where was this advertised. When i asked staff why we can't just feed our kids we were questioned about our parenting skills and they had enough nerve to ask "What kind of parent feeds their kid and doesn't eat with them?".....not sure whose business that is as far as they are concerned but it was quite offensive. When I spoke to management an apology was never offered on behalf of the staff.

Room Tip: Close to the pool
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mrs. Garnett, again, we are sincerely sorry for the way that situation was handled with our staff. We are here to encourage our guests to feel welcome and comfortable, and it sounds like we crossed the line. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Coconut creek
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To begin the first night we stayed in the dump was ok. But the first day house keeping came they managed to go through just about every pair of pants and suitcases that were left in the room. The fallowing morning my fiancé woke up to find a spring had came through the mattress and ripped her pants while tossing and turning in the night. Management made no effort to rectify the situation. Needless to say the pricing was ok to be the height of the tourist season but next time I'll be staying else where

Stayed July 2014
It seems strange to me that it would appear as though house keeping had gone through suitcases, etc. It's important to us that we are able to keep things tidy, but we also want to respect the privacy of our guests. I will be following up with the staff to make sure that we are continuing to follow the appropriate processes.

Additionally. I am sincerely sorry about the discomforting night's sleep that your fiancé experienced. We are planning on doing some exciting renovations to our rooms soon, which will include a bed improvement. I encourage you to reach out to me if you wish to discuss this further, though.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I have stayed Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East numerous times. We also have brought our adult children and their families to your hotel.

Recently our family booked 3 rooms from July 11-July 13 to celebrate my husband’s 59th Birthday.

We found the Seralago rooms lacking in updated accommodations. The TVs were all snowy, the sheets continued to fall off the mattresses and we found the mattresses stained and yellowed. The tiles in the sink and bathrooms are stained and look very dirty. My daughter and her husband also found a cockroach in their room.

We are all from South Florida, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach, so we do know that Florida has cockroaches. But, they are not in our homes, and should not be in your Hotel.

We love this location, and the pool areas are very nice, though lacking in any shade whatsoever.

They need to consider making upgrades to their rooms. Or this will be the next, "Nasty but cheap" Hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I'm excited to let you know that we are in the midst of planning some really great upgrades! Feedback like yours motivates us to continue to keep improving, so we are eager to get the renovations started.

We appreciate you showing us your support over the years, and we're happy that you chose to celebrate your husband's birthday with us.

Until next time,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First take my advice don't stay here!
We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. While the front desk staff is friendly that is where the good experience ends. The room is ugly, the bedspreads haven't been cleaned in years. They were filthy. The bathroom floor was falling apart. The shower doesn't drain. The final straw was we were watching TV around midnight with our 2 phones and camera charger plugged in and all of the sudden the electricity went out. It did go back on a few seconds later but I still felt that the room was a time bomb. I couldn't wait to get out of there. This was supposed to be a hotel to quickly rest our heads but you absolutely get what you pay for. Do yourself a favor pay a few bucks more and stay somewhere else. Seralago you need to do something- no one deserves to stay in such a horrible place.

Stayed July 2014
Jan R, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Stephanie, this is alarming. Did you mention any of this while you were here? The comfort and contentment of our guests is our number one priority, and I wish we would have had the chance to make things right. While you are not a luxury hotel, we do care about our guests, and we want them to feel at ease.

Jan, General Manager

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!