“Love This Place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #62 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Dade City, Florida
“Love This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Saralago for over 5 years now it is one of my favorite hotels to go to win in the Kissimmee area. It is right next door to Old Town, it has a huge pool, great bar - we just love Gary. The front desk is always helpful and polite. We stay at the JW, The Ritz Carlton & Marriott as well and when we go there we expect to get what we're paying the high price for. When we go to the Seralago we expect exactly what we get - the rooms are clean and roomy. If you are expecting the Ritz then by all means go stay there but if you are looking for in an expensive comfortable place to get a good night stay then the Seralago is where its at. thanks Saralago and I'll see you in November.

• Stayed September 2013
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Deena,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The Front Desk will be happy to connect you to my office.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Tamworth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Been to seralogo hotel about 11 times in as many years,when it was a holiday inn .Always had great holiday and staff excellent especially Sam and the staff in the restaurant who have watched my kids grow up each year .Yes the rooms are a little tired but always clean and tidy.
We're back there again next month October and look forward to seeing all the staff again and will be bringing another family with us again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Lee,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. Thank you for being such a loyal guest and your nice comments about Sam, our waiter in the Vineyard Café.

The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you keep choosing The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you are in Kissimmee.

New Britain, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

i recently stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my son (5 years old) the room was fine however there was a lot noise from the other room, could not sleep till 2am, next day i spoke with the front desk staff and offer me another room,they show me 3 rooms.
This hotel need a lot of renovations,need new carpets,new furniture, need to upgrade their TV,micro and fridge.
i stayed in room 706 Mauricio C.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mauricio,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about some of the issues mentioned. Although it is hard to control all noise from rooms next door, a call to the Front Desk mostly will calm things down. Our owners are in the process of planning a complete renovation, however in the mean time we are keeping our rooms well maintained and clean.

I hope you will come and visit us again in the near future and give us the opportunity to be of service to you and your family again,

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Arrived with loads of groceries to our 'Suite' to find only a small mini fridge, absolutely no dishes or utensils and a 4 cup coffee pot (in a room that sleeps 8). To top it off the fridge barely worked and was never even looked at by maintenance after 2 calls. The tub barely drained and toilet hardly flushed. The Murphy Bed felt like a box spring, not a mattress. The furniture, floors, etc were dirty. Twice upon return to our rooms in the evening we had to call for maid service because they hadn't come yet. The front desk was not very helpful answering questions and when I was away at the theme parks and tried to call in with a transportation question I first got put on hold for 10 minutes, hung up called back little later got put on hold again for several minutes and then told Guest Relations was gone for the day and even though they thought more shuttles were scheduled that evening they couldn't help me with the details!! It was a big ordeal to get packages we had shipped to the hotel and they didn't even notify us when something arrived. There was a single phone message about one of the packages on the night of our arrival and after we listened to it the phone message light wouldn't stop blinking and we called to get help fixing this twice with no success. The phone in the bedroom blinked but didn't even have a dial tone so wasn't even useable. On the positive side the pool area was very nice and seemed well maintained. Overall, not somewhere that I would ever stay again!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Christahl,

Thank you for staying with us and your constructive comments about some of our shortcomings. I am truly sorry for some of the issues mentioned. We are not set up for extended stays with larger fridges and or coffee pots. However we certainly could have added some to your existing equipment. I am not sure why you had to call twice about some of the issues. Normally it would take only one call to get things corrected. My sincere apologies for the slow response. Our cleaning staff does clean the rooms until 5:00 PM, so sometimes they might be a little late depending on their route for the day.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly so we can try to make things right,

gm@seralagohotel.com
Chessington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed in a pool side room for 12 days. A very clean well kept budget hotel that was having the main swimming pool and bar refurbished.(The smaller pool was still open) Walking distance to Old Town and all the bars and restaurants. The on site breakfast was great value at buy one get one half price included coffee and tip for about $15. They cook your eggs to order if you want. The shop and fast food court on site is a great bonus if you want a night in or something while having a drink in the bar. All the staff were polite and helpful.Safety deposit boxes are available free of charge.
The only small complaint was the air con was a little noisy in the night, but we saw they were being serviced or replaced during our stay.
I would go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are good if you don't like to walk too far for a dip.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear John,

I am happy to say that we just opened our completely renovated front pool, spa and Kiddie pool and will continue to renovate our back pool area during the next two weeks.

I am sorry for the AC a little noisy at night. I know our maintenance staff is on a mission to clean and check every one of them these months and I am sure they will be able to get the noise down.

Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We checked in on Sunday, Sept. 08 and was greeted by Steve the front desk clerk. He displayed great customer service and put the customers needs first. Steve went above and beyond to help make checking in easy and to make our stay pleasurable. He is truly an asset to the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff keep the rooms and the outside of the hotel looking clean and well groomed. We had breakfast in their restaurant and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay. If you stay there look Steve up, I can not say enough good things about him.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Steve,

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make every guest experience as perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you chose The Seralago Hotel & Suites while you were in Kissimmee. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them and especially with Steve at the Front Desk.

Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Initially booked the Kids Suite, which is a single room with a partition for kids bunk beds. When we arrived found it much too small for 2 adults, 2 teens and an almost 8 year old. Unit would def be only for a couple with younger children and only for a few days max. The manager on duty was very understanding and was able to upgrade us to a double room which also had a kitchenette and lounge area, sofa bed and pullout bed. It was over twice the size of the kids suite and we were charged an extra $10/night - money well spent! Decent shower and AC worked well. Rooms cleaned every day, could have been cleaner but not bad. The one thing that really needs to be fixed is the beds, mattresses were full of springs that were broken and very uncomfortable. Swimming pool was great, one of two, clean and a good size - spa next to it, and extra towels at poolside. Laundry facilities were great. Office staff very helpful. Overall, you get what you pay for and this is a good budget friendly hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a couple traveling with kids and you are there for more than 2-3 nights, especially if th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Allison,

Thank you for staying with us and your nice as well as constructive comments about your stay at the Seralago Hotel & Suites. I am happy the two-room suite worked well for your family and older children as indeed the Kid suites are more for younger children, who love the bunk beds. I am sorry about the mattresses and I will forward your comments to our owners to consider replacing them in the very near future.

Thank you also for the great comments about our staff. I know they will be thrilled to hear when I share these with them.

Please do not hesitate to call me when you are ready to come and see us again.

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!