“worst place ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
35% off room rate
Ranked #69 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Pensacola, Florida
“worst place ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Dont go here got ripped off money wise, the microwave plate fell out because of how they have microwave sitting..it broke on my sons foot went to bathroom. At night And roach ran across my foot. Yuck dont stay here. Only good thing is the morning bar

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
Hudson, New Hampshire
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Decent value for the price. Pool area is great, the weather was cool but the hut tub was hot and the pool was warm. The lobby area is also nice. The rooms not so nice. Fridge and microwave were nice to have. Plenty of space in the room but it was run down and way out of date and not completely clean but the worst was the beds, we could feel the springs through the very thin padding in the mattresses.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Christiansburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hotel Amenities were wonderful.There's a pool, with pool side bar, a restaurant and a small convince store on the premises. The location couldn't be beat, with Old Town
being right next door and plenty of restaurants within walking distance.
Disney & Seaworld were easy to get to.

However the rooms are a outdated. Our bathroom tile floor was clean, but really wore out. For this price though,it was a good choice and we are likely to stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Horsham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

On arrival, first impressions are not good. There was a long queue at Reception - just what you don't need after a long journey from UK and delay getting through immigration. The reception area is tired with paint peeling and signage which has not been covered up properly when changing the logo. One man standing in the queue had brought his towels and dustbin and the impression was that guests were not happy. I had been allocated a room at the furthest possible point from the Reception area. The room was extremely tired and worn. I could not get an Internet connection which is vital to my trip. I rang through to reception who told me to return there to be reallocated. This was done and when I eventually found it it was awful. Obviously a smoking room which I definitely had asked not to have - the smell was awful and pervaded the entire room and bedding etc. By this time, I was extremely tired and so decided to get my head down. The bedding was extremely old and worn and the smell so bad that I decided to sleep in my clothes on top. A most uncomfortable night. However, by this time, I needed to make a phone call - my room telephone didn't work and I had to ring reception to ask them to make the call for me. Then the TV remote did not work. That was the final straw and I left the following morning. A very unpleasant experience. Not 3 star, that's for sure!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in motel 6's and also in very high end resorts and hotels like the Ritz Carlton. I have to admit that I'm a snob when it comes to cleanliness....and this places passes my test. I love a good value and this has to be the best ever value motel (actually mini resort) I've visited. I was with my 10 and 16 yo and my ex wife...we had two rooms. We were just there for 1 night after returning from a cruise. I would definitely return for a longer stay if going to Disney (i.e. if I didn't want to spoil the fam and stay at one of the Disney resorts at 300-400 per night). Service was great...the only issue was that one of our two rooms had a real bad smoke odor....some ignorant person ignored the no smoking policy and smoked up a storm the night before.....after many apologies, they gave us two new rooms next to one another. I was in the 1000 building which appeared to be newer/better (interior) than the 400 building (which was still good for the money). Yes, hotel is dated, but you can tell they keep it up and add new fixtures or furniture when needed. The pools were very clean....2 large pools...volleyball court...nice hot tubs. The lobby is a nice place for kids with an arcade and great concierge for Disney tickets. We didn't eat there, but the main lobby has a good choice of food and convenience store items. Know what the best part was? Walking through the grounds and seeing all the families having fun.....speaking in 3 or 4 different languages was so cool....diversity....Ahhhhh, we don't have much diversity in New Hampshire! What a fantastic place for the money!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, MD
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was a quick trip for a weekend last winter( Jan-2012) for my kids. We stayed here and I requested a regular room, however we were upgraded to a kids suite for free. The kids loved the bunk beds, and we brought dvds which allowed them to use the dvd player. I loved the free shuttle to and from the parks, which made it very convenient for not needing a car. There are local fast food restaurants all around the hotel, which we had taken advantage of. As well as the free breakfast offered on site. The food was mediocre, for what was offered. This was exactly what I paid for, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on this trip, and I didn't. The hotel was accomodating for a family on a budget which we were. Kids had a great time, and it was a trip they won't forget.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The rooms were very outdated but clean. They advertised free in room wifi, discount park admission and free breakfast. The wifi didnt work and when we called front desk they said they would reset it and it still didnt work. When we called again they said they couldn't help us. The free breakfast and discount park admission is a scam, the concierge told us all we had to do was tour their new hotel and they'ed serve us breakfast and give us $100 off Disney tickets, and that it would take an hour tops. It wasn't a hotel it was a timeshare. The people pressed on us for over 3 hours to buy before giving us our tickets as promised. They lied it wasn't a preview of a new hotel. Our door didnt lock right and the staff wasn't very helpful. I recommend spending the extra money for a nicer place.

• Stayed February 2013