“Good Stay...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #61 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Pembroke, Georgia
“Good Stay...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed in a "Kids Suite" Room 244, over all it was fine. This hotel need a little bit of an upgrade from looking around the grounds. People were friendly. Speedy check in and out.
My child thought the room was awesome. He loved the fort bunk beds.
We did not stay in our room very much, we were on the go to visit family. So I have no complaints, we would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had read all the horrible reviews and was ready to cancel but I'm glad I did'nt yes the hotel is outdated but it was very clean no complaints there. I like things clean and even checked the beds for bed bugs none of that. Our bed sheets got changed every day. Pool was clean it is a average hotel. I think people expect a Hilton but for $435 for 8nights I have no complaints we had a kids suite so we had enough room. Staff was friendly my next trip to florida I will be booking here again.

cold in nh
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because I saw that it was a Disney good neighbor hotel. Well when we walked in the lobby was friendly and there was a food court and small store that was wonderful as we had spent all day at the parks and were tired and hungry. We ordered the pizza that was good. We also ordered the pulled pork sandwich that was more than ample for the price.
We walked by the pool that had a little tiki bar that I thought would be fun. The hot tub was a good size but the bar to get you in and out was broken and very scary to use. That definetly needed to be replaced!
Well we went up to the rom on the second floor. I think that the Hal's could definetly need an upgrade! They were dingy and dirty and not at all inviting.
The room was all right and that is all that I can say. I thought that the bathroom was dirty and needed attention. I felt like taking a shower there wouldn't really get you clean. The beds were all right, bug free which was great! The tv was the oldest one I have seen in a hotel room in the last ten years! In all fairness though it did work and the room was somewhere I felt all right staying in.
Would I stay here again? I think I might knowing what to expect now. I am a little surprised though that it is a good neighbor hotel. I think it is because they do have shuttles to all of the parks and outlet centers and that is very nice!
All in all, it was an all right hotel to stay in and I might recommend it but I would be up front with anyone I told about it!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Walden, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

we had a suite by the pool horribel !!! the rooms were dingy.. the sheets on bed stunk . roaches galore !!! we were moved to another room. it was even worse. no air conditioner. so imagine in the orlando heat in july how hot it was. our sheets were never changed. in one word horrible !! this year we are booked at the silver lake resort. its pricey. but at seralago you get what you pay for filth !

Room Tip: by pool horrible
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I usually stay at upscale hotels but stayed here with my child's sport team. It's not fancy but the bed was comfortable and our room was old and outdated but very clean. We called for extra towels and they came right away and you can walk to dining and old town. For the price I was expecting a dump and was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed January 2013
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights. Decent place, though getting a bit old and worn.
Location was perfect, pool temperature was nice, rooms are pretty large and clean.

Be sure you get the room you booked, especially if you extend your stay! When given an (unannounced) upgrade, they will try to charge you for the higher priced room. So just check upon arrival. This was the only negative thing to say about it...

Branford, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Where to begin this hotel was the worst of the worst. Dirty,Dated, Terrible customer service. The worst experience ever. e checked in The room had a terrible smell, they sparyed some deodorizer. When we pulled down the blankets at bedtime the bedsheets were covered with body hair shall we say. We called the froont desk they sent someone to make the bed. We went out to the local dollar store and purchased cleaning supplies to clean the room for atleast the night. As we were ther dring new years eve weekend there were no rooms available. That night we had terrible noisy neighbors(Addresed this issue with the management to no avail). I called my creditcard company right then and there to stop payment. Im not one to ever post a review but due to thw horror of our experience I had to resort to a post. Please if you love your family don't EVER EVER EVER STAY HERE EVEN IF ITS FREE.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!