“Stayed a lot of places and this is one of the worst” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

Save Saved
You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Ranked #64 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Stayed a lot of places and this is one of the worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Not very clean. Went with reviews online and asked for one of the better rooms. I hope it was not the best. The kids suite is super small. Had some old type of speaker system on the bunks and the extra bed that the sound came out of on the tv in the kids part it was dusty and broken had to call them to fix it. Could not fix it so the sound just came out of the tv.VThe big bed had the springs almost sticking out could feel al of them. Read that on a review.VWent to the office the next morning to tell them about the mattress lady at desk said they had new ones but could not put out til first of year. But said nothing else. Not to long after they did bring me a new one. It was a lot better.Room smelled kind of bad. Main part is. It is not really a kids suite it is a reg room with a kid part closed off by a wall. Need to make a bigger room for that. Read about theft. One of the maids came to the room ask my mom if she could hold a bag of clothes that she found in the dumpster and my mom said no should have told someone but didn't want her to loose her job. Pool not heated and kids room has no Xbox. Hot tub was ok. Would never stay here again. You do not need to stay at a hole to get a good deal

Room Tip: Don't... If you must stay here two bedroom might be good but that does not make up for the rest...

1,268 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Bridport, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I thought that the price was a good value. It was clean, the pool was pleasant, so was the hot tub. Considering on returning for our 2013 vacation. We were impressed with the amount of family activities, and number of eateries that are in this immediate area. We made a week out of mini golf several different themed courses. Also Gator land is not to far away. We took two excursions one to the east coast, and one to the west coast. As far as food.....take your pick. We found Joe's Crab shack just up the road, and really enjoyed several dinners there. Very convieniant to Disney as well, and there is spring baseball not far away as well. The staff of the hotel were very accomidating. There were ammenties at the main check in that would allow one to never leave the grounds if one didn't want to.

Room Tip: There is so much to do, and so many eateries within just a couple miles. So if you want a break fro...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

i have been coming to this facility for years and it is always a great experience for us...from the front desk check in to the rooms and facilites available always a pleasure..This is a family hotel for your family vacation...they even show movies for kids,,game room kid menu volleyball basketball, tennis..and close to everything orlando

Room Tip: nothing better than a pool side room close to the hot tub after a long day at the parks...two hot tu...
Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I normally write good reviews about hotels but not this one. We stayed only one night due to their condition. The rooms needed up dating like bad carpeting and old T.V.'s. But the number one thing that made us leave was their cleaning methods. The first night there I sat in the hot tub. I sat in some kids crap. I showed the night manager(Chris) my shorts. He sent someone out to clean the hot tub out and took my shorts to clean. They wipe the crap up next to the hot tub and 15 minutes later people was sitting back in it. The next morning my shorts were finally clean and they gave me 2 breakfast tickets. I told the Day Manager(John) what happen and he told me that he can't control what guests do. I told him that the hot tub should of been drain and clean. People should of been told what was going on. He told me that it was wrong that I told guests about what happen. He was rude and not caring about what happen. I just wanted them to have better cleaning of the hot tub for future guests. After the hotel not promise me that they would by a simple phone call. I call the health department on them and they were amazed on their lack of cleaning to the hot tub. They told me that they were going to send a person to check things out. This place has good food and location to old town and Hot spot. It just needs better managers that know health codes and updated rooms.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the pool if you are brave enough to swim in them.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Seralagogm, General Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
This was an unfortunate incident at the Spa area (Not inside the Spa) and our staff cleaned all according to Health Department specifications. The guest was very intoxicated and demanded free beer, which was refused. We offered free breakfast instead. Our staff washed and dried his pants. The Health Department came down and investigated and confirmed that all actions were as expected and based on clear regulations in place. Guest came to the Front Desk the next day and again demanded free beer.
Cape Coral, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Seralago, 3 years ago, when we came to florida to look for a home to buy. we stayed a week very affordable, nice clean room's clean towels every day. we know live in florida and taking a mini vac, so we booked at the seralago,sence we where repeat customers, they up graded us, to a better room by the pool, when we went to the room it had a moldy smell to it very bad, we call front desk , they said we could get give us another room. I askes if I could look at it first, thay said yes when I went to the room it was even worst, the moldy smell and the room looked so out dated, I called front desk again they said they dint have any more rooms it's the christmas holiday week they where booked, we had no choice to stay in this hotel and this room. I went to walmart and got room fresheners, the ac was so load it sounded like a traing was in the room, the next day we take showers we put the dirty towels in the corner of the bathroom floor so that the cleaning people would know that we wanted clean towels, we had been out all day come back to the room to take showers to go out to dinner, when to get a towel it was wet, i looked at all of the towels, they put all the dirty towels we had use back on the rode, I dont need to say anymore about what happenede after that, when you report to the front dest they dont help u , so this hotel suck's

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed here for 4 days had 2 rooms they are pet friendly my room was clean it was quiet even tho I stayed at the end units all had to was call front desk and someone came to pick us up to take us to the front the only thing I was not crazy was with restaurant it was not that good rather go across the street to ponderosas for breakfast

• Stayed November 2012
Ontario's Near North, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed here a few years ago for a small vacation during spring break. Hotel is older, and needs some refurbishment, but does the job.
We were visiting Disney World and this resort has a complimentary shuttle a few times a day. Very handy for our family.

Check in was easy - walked right up to the desk to check in by showing them my confirmation. They made us some keys and drove us to our room with our luggage in a golf cart. We in our room and on our way to Old Town (next door) within 15 minutes. There were a few times our keys stopped working and we had to walk back to the lobby to get new ones made. This was only inconvenient as our room was so far away.

We did not make use of the restaurant on site, rather we visited the many shops and restaurants surrounding the hotel. There are so many choices within a 5-10 walk in either direction.

We did use one of the pools - probably the one closer to the back as we were about a 5 minute walk from the front of the hotel. Pool was salt water, and there was a hot tub. This was only later at night so we did not see a pool bar or anything. Pool was very quiet on most days.

We did not make use of most of the other services the hotel offers, other than the arcade, which is great.

The rooms were pretty grungy and small (we just had a regular room). There was a microwave and fridge which proved to be useful. To be honest we were not in here much, just to sleep, so it was fine for us. We were ground floor, which was nice as we were travelling with my grandmother. Did not ever have issues with security or feeling unsafe.

If you are looking for a nice resort with many services and amenities - do not book here. If you are looking for perfection - do not book here. This is a simple hotel that provides you with somewhere to stay and a ride into Disney World every day. It is a great location and very cheap. You get exactly what you pay for.

Please feel free to ask any questions related to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lobby if you don't want to walk to far. Otherwise, a room close to the...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Seralago Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!