“close to most attractions” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seralago Hotel and Suites

You added Seralago Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Seralago Hotel and Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5678 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy (US192), Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #56 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Orlando, Florida
“close to most attractions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

the rooms were clean. A little musty but overall it was good. I would stay again bcuz if u r looking 2 save $$ and get a good night sleep this is the place. The front desk check me in and out so quick I thot I made a mistake. Very thorough and courteous.

Room Tip: all location are ok
  • Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were here a while ago. Went to see Penn and Teller at Universal, We'd planned to stay at the Best Western across the street from Universal. Then we remembered the great time we had at Seralago. The cost was so much better we stayed two night for a little more then the cost of one night at the Best Western! The hotel is old but kept up and extremely clean. The staff is helpful, professional and pleasant. The breakfast buffet included with the room is delicious! You can order made to order eggs. If you like grits you'll love theirs !the only thing we didn't like was that we were gone most of the day Saturday, when we got back around 3:30 we were surprised our room wasn't cleaned. We thought maybe they just missed us. Then 4:15 pm the maid came to clean the room, too late. We just got some towels. But I'd rather have the room cleaned, no biggie, we'll still go back!

Room Tip: Our maid didn't come to clean the room until after 4 pm
  • Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It was a cheap room. I understand it's not going to be fancy. The room service was decent and staff polite but the horrendous Wi-Fi will keep me from ever coming back. When you call about it they will ALWAYS tell you they will fix it but it NEVER gets better, NEVER!

If you start smelling cigarette smoke it's coming through the common door in adjoining rooms. Its all because they will book smokers in rooms marked "non-smoking" next to people who actually don't smoke and can't stand the smell. In spite of the friendly staff I have to give it for service rating due to the horrible Wi-Fi. And the false promises to fix it when they know there's nothing staff can do about it.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else if you want to Wi-Fi and no smoking
  • Stayed February 2016, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel was a great price (55 per night for 1 bdrm suite) this room has a living room with a couch that pulls out (to sleep 1) and a full sized Murphy bed, kitchenette with breakfast bar counter and a bedroom with 2 double beds and a sette that would sleep 1. We did realize when booking the room that this was not a five star resort but we really wanted the extra room and privacy.

When pulling up to the hotel and walking into the lobby we were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and how nice the area was with the covered area to park under the lobby was very nice and colorful and it had a big game room for the kids and a nice eating area kitchen that was open late and a little store it was just very pleasant nice atmosphere and well-kept.

The courtyard and pool and hot in were nice and open late.

The room:

The first thing that I want to say is that the room was very clean you could tell that the cleaning staff took great pride in their work and there was even a note left letting us know the person's name who clean the room and if there was anything extra that we needed that we could call this phone number if needed.

The room did leave a lot to be desired we apparently ended up getting a room that had not been remodeled yet, it was a very run down. It had rust on the towel bar stains on the countertops stains on the floor. The baseboards were holy and the paint was chipping off of them. The room had a very musty odor. The cabinets in the bathroom and the kitchen at the veneer front was unglued and falling off of the cabinets and warped. When you pulled on the Murphy bed it has a little headboard and it had been just scribbled all over with magic marker. And it was very difficult to get our hotel door to lock and close. It didn't actually close behind you had to push it really hard to close it and lock it. Also the tv in the living room that was on the wall mount was broken and so they replaced it by putting a very old almost antique tube tv much smaller on the cabinet.

I did have the opportunity to speak with someone in the lobby that worked there she may have been a manager. She was very nice as all the staff was very friendly and explained that they were in the process of remodeling and that was one of the rooms that had not been remodeled yet and she hoped that we would give them a chance once they got everything remodeled to come back and visit. If we were guaranteed a remodeled room that was updated we would consider going back there I did however let her know she may want to send someone into the room and determine whether it's a good idea to rent that out or not because the room itself was in such disrepair that it probably should not have had guests staying in it.

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The place has something for everyone, The area is fill with lots of things to do, We Love it ! Lots of Restaurant to pick from, You don't really Need to go far to have fun at Old Town, So try it you will LOVE that time with your Family.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
      Rooms
West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I want to first say, that I am NOT one to leave bad reviews, I always like giving people the benefit of the doubt. However, this experience was unlike ANY that I have had before. Check in, went relatively smooth, took about 15-20 mins. but there was a line, not really anything that they could do about it. The first clue to the impending situation was the person in the lobby demanding a refund because he had the worst night ever! He MUST have been exaggerating right? probably not. When we got to the room it was clean enough, but the carpets were dirty (but really, thats kind of to be expected) and there were leaks in the ceiling (the could have been taken care of, but the brown spots were still there). We got on our bathing suits and headed to the pool. It was a BEAUTIFUL pool area with a hot tub and a tiki hut that serves drinks that can be charged to your room AND they aren't over priced. This was the highlight of our stay. So we came back and basically fell out to sleep. Dun Dun Dun this is where the problems start. The air conditioner was so ridiculously LOUD, and wasn't very cold. The bed was either very bumpy and uncomfortable or I'm a princess(Duh, I already knew this) and they hid a bunch of peas under my mattress and forgot to tell me. So as I said we went to sleep after the pool, around 4:30 - 5:00 my skin and scalp were BURNING (my fault, should have washed the chlorine off before bed... lessons learned) Well I decided to try and take a shower, so I turned the water to hot... waited.. and waited.. and waited... it didn't even get warm, so I turned it the other way thinking maybe they labeled it wrong. Still didn't get warm. So I called the office to let them know to please send maintenance. He showed up within the hour... then he proceeded to tell me how to turn on the water. -_- I am 29 years old i have taken MANY showers in my life... HOT ones! Anyway, my husband woke up and was like a bear that got poked while hibernating. The bed was HORRIBLE his back hurt so bad... whatever leave it to him to ruin my plans and dreams of being a REAL princess ..Jerk. Then he went to make coffee... there was no coffee pot. Um... Now, not only did you poke the bear, you also took his first born and made a rug from it. That was the last straw, we decided to leave and go to Maingate resort and spa (I think its called red lion or something now.) So we went to the front desk, this is the make or break of any complaint, how CSR handle it... Well they didn't handle it. They said "sorry you didn't have a good stay, do you have your room keys?" That could have changed this review, maybe have a little compassion for your guests. FYI, you can "order" a coffee pot from the front desk but you HAVE to ask!

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a renovated room if they have one. Make sure to ask for a coffee pot. Also, WASH OFF A...
  • Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Brittany_Ryan1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I truly enjoyed my visit here. My family and I come back here year after year. Located well with something for everyone within a short distsnce. A friendly staff and clean rooms. It's a best kept secret that anyone will enjoy..

Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple