We booked two nights at this hotel using Hotwire. It was really cheap and in a great location for easy access to the Disney parks. It is only about 1.5 miles away from the Animal Kingdom. It is located just off of a highway that contains a ton of restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for a cheap place to stay near Disney.
The hotel is broken up into many separate buildings. The lobby was very nice for this class of hotel. The rooms were pretty much what I would expect from your average Best Western. The only real negative I have was the fact that I could not access the free WiFi from my room. So if you need to use WiFi, make sure to mention it when you check in.
The hotel charged a very minimal $3.50 per night resort fee beyond what we paid on Hotwire. This seems to be pretty common for this area so it seemed fair.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Budget Places, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando