My family stayed at this resort in February and I was very pleased overall! We got a super rate through the Armed Forces Vacation Club and I thought it was an awesome value. The only hiccup we had was check in. We arrived early about 1 pm and were told our room was being cleaned and would be ready soon. Well soon ended up meaning 4:30 or so. But the condo itself was very nice! We had a two bedroom remodeled one overlooking a pond. Granite counters, tile floors throughout, and a good assortment of kitchen essentials. The condo had a stackable washer dryer which was perfect as I have 2 little kids who are very messy!
The main pool area was beautiful! Tons of lounge chairs and the pools were heated which we definitely needed in February! We played bingo by the pool one day my 4 year old enjoyed himself a lot. There was also a snack stand bar which had good but pricey drinks.
Location was excellent. The resort is right behind Animal Kingdom off of a major road so there were plenty of restaurants and groceries nearby. It took us about 15 minutes to the magic kingdom parking lot and twenty five minutes to Sea World.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Silver Lake Hotel Kissimmee
- Silver Lake Hotel
- Silver Lake Resort Florida
- Silver Lake Resort Orlando
- Silver Lake Kissimmee
- Silver Lake Resort Kissimmee
- Silver Lake Resort Kissimmee Fl
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Silver Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.