We stayed here over the 4rth of July weekend and I used my credit card points to book. Overall the hotel was fair.
1. Hotel was in a decent area. But it was not clearly marked on 192 so we ended up passing it and having to turn around. There are multiple closed businesses in front of the hotel as well so it was not clearly seen from the road either.
2. The driveway/road leading to the hotel had tons of potholes. Not pleasant to drive during the rain as the puddles covered the potholes and you didn't see them until you hit them.
3.Overall the cleanliness of the hotel was average. Could use a deep cleaning on the carpets for sure. Mattresses need to be replaced. They sag in the middle and were uncomfortable.
3.The vent in the bathroom which I suspect once held a small exhaust fan and which is now just a vent... Emitted smells all the time like smoke and something sour. Not sure why but it was not pleasant. Had to leave the bathroom door closed during our entire stay.
5. The staff wasn't rude but they were not overly friendly either. When we checked out I asked for a copy of my receipt she said she could not produce that because I had paid online with my points. I have always been able to get a zero dollar receipt from any hotel I have stayed at no matter how I paid. I just wanted to make sure no additional charges had been added to the credit card I had to put on file. Was not happy about that.
1. there is a bowling alley behind the hotel. The place is clean and well run and the prices are great. We walked over and enjoyed a couple of games during the day while it was raining.
2. 20 minute drive to Disney and approx 30 minute drive to Universal. Also short drive to outlet mall.
3. Relatively short driving distance to several restaurants, souvenir stores and putt putt golf courses.
4. Did not use the pool but it looked clean and we saw several people in it each day.
5. Hotel had machines to do laundry. Which I thought was nice but one of the machines on our floor was broken.
6. Exterior of the building looked good even though you could tell it was one of the older hotels in the area.
Overall I wouldn't recommend paying for this hotel until it gets a remodel. Since we used points I wasn't overly upset with the overall condition of the hotel but I would not pay money to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee offers 130 Deluxe Guestrooms with Kitchenttes. All rates include complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at check in (Mon-Thu). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Amerihost Inn Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Baymont Inn