I'll start this review by saying this was not a bad stay. Our large family of seven booked 2 rooms and stayed for 4 days. There were things, however, that could have been better. The rooms were nice and clean. We have never allowed the housekeeping staff to come into our room and clean while we were out but with a four day stay you almost have to. They did a great job. Never disturbing our personal items. The gentleman that took care of the breakfast area each morning was the sweetest. He greeted everyone as they came into the breakfast area by saying, "Good morning, family!" He was so nice!
The worse part of this hotel was the front desk. They were never friendly. I tried to get towels a couple of different times and they acted like it was the most terrible thing I could have asked for. They just didn't make you feel welcome at all. There was only one ice machine on the third floor which was mildly inconvenient.
All in all this wasn't a bad place to stay. Not sure that I would choose it again with so many other choices in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee offers 130 Deluxe Guestrooms with Kitchenttes. All rates include complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at check in (Mon-Thu). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Orlando
- Amerihost Inn Kissimmee
- Baymont Inn Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Baymont Inn