“not a 5*** star hotel” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
AUGUSTA
“not a 5*** star hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I ask for a 5 star hotel...it was more like 3 stars. We needed clean towels every day...we received towels everyother day. We ask for the rooms to b cleaned. They weren't ...or half way cleaned. The iron was broke.remotes were missing. Clean towels had stains..I had a wonderful trip but I rather stayed at a better hotel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

ManagerBaymont, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. We don't claim to be a five star hotel and do not charge those prices! However, what we do try to do is offer a five star experience, the guest experience in our hotel is very important to us and we strive to make things excellent and beyond for all those who enjoy our facility. Please come visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had traveled by air from Las Vegas and had not pre booked. We saw the Baymont inn and decided to check it out. We asked to see the room first which was no problem at all. The room was clean and located on the 192 which was excellent. There is an Italian restaurant next door which we were told is good (we had already eaten though so cannot confirm). The WiFi is both free and very fast. In the morning we met the lady who is part owner, a lovely English lady who made us feel very comfortable, thanks.
We stayed there just before Christmas 2012.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

On our last trip to the US, my husband and I stayed at the Baymont Inn for 7 days, Feb 2012. Check in and out was easy and fast, we made the reservation and pay online. The room was clean and the beds were made every day. They offer the same breakfast we have everyday at home, good enough to start the day at the parks. One of the best things was to be able to leave everything I bought in a corner and no one touch it. Safe place and honest team. Guess where I' m staying next month. Definitey going back.

• Stayed February 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hotel needs upgrading on exterior and rooms. Upon reservation, I upgraded to a smoking "jacuzzi" suite directly with hotel and was told it had a separate sitting area from the bedroom. Upon arrival, we were told their suites were not smoking and when I questioned about the separate sitting area, I was told we didn't book that kind of suite. I observed another room where such a separate sitting area existed. We were in town for a softball tournament and had half our team staying at this hotel. One couple checked in a room where it didin't appear the sheets were changed because they found some papers with writing on them between the sheets and had to sleep in the second bed because the hotel wouldn't give them another room. This place wasn't even 100% booked and they could have been more accomodating. we will never stay here, again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

ManagerBaymont, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. May I please say, that the room you stared into repeatedly was my family apartment. We live on site and yes we have an apartment. You scared the life out of my ten year old and elderly mother, I remember coming out to see what you wanted but you had left and then I saw you go to your room. I am sorry, we were unable to offer you my home to stay in, We offered you a smoking room but you declined. Strange comments from a very strange person Thanks anyway.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee

Address: 4156 West Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Kissimmee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #58 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee 2.5*
Baymont Inn Kissimmee offers 130 Deluxe Guestrooms with Kitchenttes. All rates include complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast and complimentary fresh baked chocolate chip cookies at check in (Mon-Thu). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee Hotel Kissimmee
Baymont Inn And Suites Kissimmee
Baymont Inn Orlando
Amerihost Inn Kissimmee
Baymont Inn Kissimmee
Kissimmee Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.