“Nice Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
Panama City, Panama
“Nice Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

On our last trip to the US, my husband and I stayed at the Baymont Inn for 7 days, Feb 2012. Check in and out was easy and fast, we made the reservation and pay online. The room was clean and the beds were made every day. They offer the same breakfast we have everyday at home, good enough to start the day at the parks. One of the best things was to be able to leave everything I bought in a corner and no one touch it. Safe place and honest team. Guess where I' m staying next month. Definitey going back.

• Stayed February 2012

555 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hotel needs upgrading on exterior and rooms. Upon reservation, I upgraded to a smoking "jacuzzi" suite directly with hotel and was told it had a separate sitting area from the bedroom. Upon arrival, we were told their suites were not smoking and when I questioned about the separate sitting area, I was told we didn't book that kind of suite. I observed another room where such a separate sitting area existed. We were in town for a softball tournament and had half our team staying at this hotel. One couple checked in a room where it didin't appear the sheets were changed because they found some papers with writing on them between the sheets and had to sleep in the second bed because the hotel wouldn't give them another room. This place wasn't even 100% booked and they could have been more accomodating. we will never stay here, again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

ManagerBaymont, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. May I please say, that the room you stared into repeatedly was my family apartment. We live on site and yes we have an apartment. You scared the life out of my ten year old and elderly mother, I remember coming out to see what you wanted but you had left and then I saw you go to your room. I am sorry, we were unable to offer you my home to stay in, We offered you a smoking room but you declined. Strange comments from a very strange person Thanks anyway.
Interlaken, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

i've traveled through florida and seen many hotels. this one belong to one of the best in it's category. the owner and the stuff is friendly and helpful. the room was comfortable and clean. great deal. i can recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Redfield, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was traveling to Central Florida on a budget and decided to try this place based on a friend's recommendation. The area shows signs of a bad economy; however, I think this hotel has done a great job with providing great pricing and service. The owner worked with us directly and the room was comfortable and clean. There is a bowling alley conveniently located behind the hotel.

One a side note, I ended up meeting my now girlfriend at this hotel!! ;)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kissimmee? Share your experiences!