“Overall the hotel fit my needs for this trip. I wasn't in...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Kissimmee Suites

You added Super 8 Kissimmee Suites to your Saves list
Super 8 Kissimmee Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1815 West Vine Street, Highway 192, Kissimmee, FL 34741   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #45 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

First all of all it was about 85 degree in Florida. The air conditioner was not working at all. We ask the clerk for a new room and he said all rooms were full. The hotel looked half empty. The room was filthy. We could not take a shower in the bathroom. We asked for clean linens at the front desk and he said that they had extra in the room. The linen in the room were old and stained.My husband and I woke up with our body itching. We took precaution and took our kids to the doctors just in case it was bed bugs bites. To top all my kids could not watch TV because it was outdated and it could not get a good reception. Most of all it was overpriced. Please do not think about of staying in that hotel because You will regret it!

Stuart, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 1 night. It was ok. I would call it average. Nothing special about the hotel . There was some mold on the wall in the bathroom. But really there was nothing bad to say about the room . One thing I did not like was that when I made the reservation I asked them would they be putting anything on my credit card because I planned on paying with cash. They told me no. They would not touch my card until I arrived. Well They ended up putting a hold on the money on my credit card even though they told me they would not. I would not have minded it if they would have told me in the beginning! I just don't like to be lied to!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Arrived early evening to very friendly front desk staff Frank and Rosalinda. Fast efficient check-in. Room was of an older style but VERY clean and cool when entering room. Furnishing were in good working order and flat screen TV's. Nice pool with a deep end !! My kids loved it. I would def. stay here again good value for the money spent. Don't expect the Marriott at these prices but this is an EXCELLENT CLEAN motel free from any bugs that I have seen.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is the place to stay if you value cleanliness, and want the best value for your money. No bell and whistles, but no resort fees either for rooms. There is a nice clean pool, continental breakfast served in a clean dining area. Both ice machines and vending machines work, and in walking distance to fast food. 24 hr attended laundry (one of cheapest in town) on same block. Room is standard size, nicely decorated and Clean. Stayed at both celebration suites and seralago, and this is cleanest, most affordable, and least congested. Also located away from busiest section of town, yet close enough to still be convenient. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Wish I found this place before I spent so much money on other motels. Would definitely stay again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Okay, so we only stayed here for one night so this review is based on that limited time. There are 6 in my family (2 adults, 4 children) and so we usually have a difficult time finding a place (besides getting 2 separate rooms) to accommodate us. I chose this hotel based on the fact that they had 2 bedroom suites. The reviews weren’t too bad so I thought it’d be a good deal. We stayed in Unit F-401, which was a 2 bedroom. The room had an AC unit, but it didn’t work. We called the front desk / housekeeping and suddenly the AC turned on. An hour later it turned off. We eventually got it to work again, but during the night it must have turned off because I woke up during the night to sauna like temperatures. I tried to go to the restroom to wet my face and when I went to the restroom there were little roaches in the bath tub. Not one, but a few….After this I couldn’t sleep. I felt like there were going to be roaches everywhere, crawling into our luggage and even on us. I was grossed out. I’ve never in a hotel that had any roaches and I just felt uneasy and couldn’t wait to go home. This coupled with the AC not working has caused me to give this hotel the lowest rating. When I mentioned the roaches / non-working AC the following morning at check-out, the girl at the desk apologized, but didn’t look surprised. Needless to say, I will never stay at this hotel again. I can handle spiders, but definitely not roaches. Gross.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Kissimmee Suites? Share your experiences!