Read a few mixed reviews about Liki Tiki, but we found it to be a perfect stay from initial arrival to check out. No issues. No big time share pressure. Really nice rooms. We had the 3 bdrm suite which was actually 2 connected rooms with plenty of room for 3 guys. Very clean. People very nice. Reasonably priced. We'll be back for sure. Weren't there for the amenities (just a golf weekend), but had a great time. Very centrally located too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee