Me and my family are very pleased with our stay in this resort. We stayed for my bday. Staff was very friendly, they kept saying "Happy Birthday". Rooms seemed old but had everything we needed. They were clean and smelled good. We didn't smell humidity nor smoke, which I appreciated a lot. Rooms were big and comfortable. Liked the pools and amenities. I reserved 1 day prior to our stay and the price was a bargain. In total we paid $262 for 2 bedroom and 2 night 3 day stay. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee