We stayed here in December for our trip to Disney. We have stayed here several times and this time like always we were very pleased. We had a 2 bedroom in the 900 building. It was the perfect location bc it was right by the water park. The room was clean and the resort was quiet at night tme. During the day they had several activities for the children. Yes there was an additional cost but nothing expensive and the kids loved making a craft or tie dyeing shirts. The resort is about 10 - 15 minutes away from Disney. Very convenient to get there. We all enjoyed the water park - my girls ages 8 and 4 loved the water slides and must have gone up and down them hundred times. We went on the paddle boats one day and the suri bikes another. We all had fun and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Over all I think this is an amazing place to stay withyoung children if you are visiting the Orlando Area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee