“Like being home but with an awesome pool!” 4 of 5 stars

Liki Tiki Village
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   17777 Bali Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34787   |
Ranked #29 of 159 Hotels in Kissimmee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Like being home but with an awesome pool!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My family really enjoyed this place. We switched hotels and stayed here a few days. It was like an apartment & the master bedroom had a great jacuzzi tub and walkin shower that were huge. I liked that we saved money by cooking our own food and the staff was very helpful every time I interacted with them. There's a bar at the main pool which has the water slides my kids lived the pool and pool area. You could get a drink or order foo t the bar which was poolside- the kids and I thought everything tasted yummy- fries were a bit salty but good nonetheless. The only thing I didn't like was the early 10am checkout. Other than that my kids could have lived at the pool. For the price the people and the amenities the fact that its an older resort is hardly noticeable or an issue. I would definitely stay again and again. Some of these are owned but some are rented to tourists so they seem to strive to make you happy!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (418)
  • Finnish first
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and 3 boys just stayed Nov. 23rd-28th 2013. We had a 2 room that worked so perfect for my family. Having a full kitchen with a dishwasher was great! I loved the washer and drier right in my room. The kids would swim I would dry their towels. 2 things that I don't normally have in my room at other resorts. My room was bigger than it looked in the pictures. So much space to spread out and relax with family. The kids room had 2 double beds and a TV. Bonus for me not wanting to watch kid shows. The living room had a TV with a pull out couch, full size dining table, super large room all open to the kitchen. I stayed in room 1040E that had a nice private balcony facing a tree area. Loved having the master bedroom and living room shades open to that view with no one walking by to look into your room. The property is very large. A little walk to the pool area. The kids enjoyed the pool, hot tub, giant tub with jets in the master bath, ski ball game, water park, golfing and riding the cute family bikes. My husband and I enjoyed the drinks at the bar, a private master bathroom with a huge shower and tub. All the staff was friendly. I was pleasantly surprised when I called and asked a couple of questions how they took care of us making our stay even nicer. My husband went shopping for our food at Wal-Mart. He bought the whole bean coffee on accident. I asked if they might have a coffee grinder. They didn't but were nice enough to supply me with coffee for each morning (Loved That). They even brought us more dish washer tablets and paper towels. I thought those were things I should have brought on my own dine. The staff was wonderful to us. This was my first time visiting Orlando with my family. I did the timeshare tour and saving money on our pirate diner show. I didn't buy the timeshare but my husband wished we could have to enjoy more condos in the future. I never write reviews about places I've stayed before. I enjoyed all that Liki Tiki Village had for a nice relaxing family retreat. I almost forgot to mention how comfortable the king bed was and nice pillows. Now I need to buy myself a new bed after sleeping in that bed.

Happy Vacationing, C. Meyer

Room Tip: Depending on the size of your party. A guest told me her room was smaller than mine. She was close...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Family vacation with parents, adult siblings, and kids through our timeshare exchange. Overall, our stay was pleasant. The rooms were nice, though, outdated. Location was ideal as it was less than 15 minute drive to all tourist attractions (Disney, Universal, etc.). There are two pools and option to BBQ which was convenient for a family. Pools get crowded. Onsite activities were appropriate for broad range of travelers (kids to adults).

Room Tip: There are two types of units on property. Four story buildings with various units or villas with two...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Wesley Chapel, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I took my wife, my children, and my parents to Liki Tiki in October 2013 for a long weekend celebration of my birthday. I was initially drawn to the property because of the waterpark. I wasn't quite sure if "waterpark" would be the correct term to describe it, but once we arrived and I saw the extensive pool with multiple water slides and a wave pool I was convinced we had chosen the right place.

Since we didn't have theme park tickets, we were looking for stuff to do without costing an arm and a leg. Fortunately, the property also offers mini golf, playgrounds, surrey bikes, poolside games and contests, arts and crafts - enough to keep us busy all day.

The rooms were large and clean. The property is located a little bit of a drive away from the main attractions, but not too far to deter you from going anyway. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay and we would absolutely go back again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

It can be tough to please a 12, 14,16 year old sibling group with their friends but this one met the mark. From multiple pools, water park, basketball, tennis, volleyball, hot tub,paddle boats, and shuffle board there wasn't much not to like. Very clean and polite staff.They even enjoyed the luau show with the fire eaters and luau dancers. They will absolutely want to go back.

• Stayed June 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

stayed in on the 3rd of nov until 17th of nov with my family of 6 adults and 3 children booked 3 rooms blocks 721,723,and 741.all our rooms were spotless nad ready when we arrived.reception was very good and polite.our room contained everything we needed each apt had 1 double bedroom loads of wardrobe space ,en-suite bathroom and shower inc washer and dryer and all toiletries.8 towels for bathing and 8 hand towels and face cloths.washpowder detergent also provided.the kichen had a full size cooker oven and hob,microwave fridge and freezer..dishwasher detergent also supplied and washing up liquid all binbags or garbage sacks.room had dining suite and 48inch flat screen tv and very good wifi ,and a balcony over looking the lake .very clean staff very helpful and informative any issue I had were resolved in minutes.food at shipwreck sallys was not expensive and good.pools were very good and clean lifeguard in attendace.security very good and a free safe in you room.you would need to be very choosey to pick a fault with this hotel resort.would definetley return and inform friends and family of great hotel and staff,thank you for a stress free holiday.any minus would be no loo brush.

Room Tip: block 7 was in a very good location short walk to pool and bar but great views balcony south facing
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Liki Tiki Village, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for writing such a detailed review of our resort. We are delighted that the comfort of our accommodations, choice amenities and great customer service met, If not exceeded your expectations and contributed to you having a great stay here. We would be thrilled to have the pleasure of having you as a regular guest and look forward to seeing you, and your family and friends again on your next visit to Liki Tiki Village.
High Point, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at the Liki Tiki in the beginning of October for our Disney Vacation and we really enjoyed it. They do ask you to do a time share tour but they are not pushy if you say no. Staff members were very nice and accommodating. We arrived a day early and the staff made sure our room was ready. Our room was very clean, the furniture was comfortable and the bathrooms big. We really enjoyed the water park and the pool side bar. My kids enjoyed doing the activities and the staff was very patient with my very active 3 yr old. One thing I didn't like was the fitness room. It was very small, it looked like a small office or large closet. They had two treadmills and maybe one or two other machines. Overall it was a great vacation and the kids really liked the pools. I suggest you ask for a room in the 1100 or 1200 building because those are at the back where is quiet and not too far from the water park.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
We are delighted that our location and comfortable accommodations contributed to you having an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. We are thrilled to read that you and your little ones enjoyed our sparkling swimming pools, yet we regret that you found our fitness center lacking in size. Although the space isn’t large, we wanted to make sure that our resort was equipped with the three basic divisions of fitness for our guests to use. We hope you and your family will be able to come back again soon for more fun for all ages!

Been to Liki Tiki Village? Share your experiences!