My family really enjoyed this place. We switched hotels and stayed here a few days. It was like an apartment & the master bedroom had a great jacuzzi tub and walkin shower that were huge. I liked that we saved money by cooking our own food and the staff was very helpful every time I interacted with them. There's a bar at the main pool which has the water slides my kids lived the pool and pool area. You could get a drink or order foo t the bar which was poolside- the kids and I thought everything tasted yummy- fries were a bit salty but good nonetheless. The only thing I didn't like was the early 10am checkout. Other than that my kids could have lived at the pool. For the price the people and the amenities the fact that its an older resort is hardly noticeable or an issue. I would definitely stay again and again. Some of these are owned but some are rented to tourists so they seem to strive to make you happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee