As a family of 4 (2 adults, 3 year old and 7 month old) we stayed in a two bedroom condo. We did encounter an issue upon checking in whereby they couldn't find our booking and the computer system kept crashing. It took us over 30 mins to check-in which was not a great start given that we'd been travelling for almost 18 hours.
However, we were pleasantly surprised when we got to our condo; big, spacious and well equipped. Beds really comfortable, super-king in master bedroom and 2 doubles in the second bedroom.
During the first couple of days we had some unwelcome visitors in the form of cockroaches! I contacted reception and no more than 10 mins later housekeeping arrived. They sprayed around the doors and fixed a gap under the door which could have been where they were getting in. The following day they cleaned the condo, changed all the beds and when we arrived back from a day out a card was left on the countertop indicating that pest control had also visited the condo. Pleased to say that after this we had no further problems.
The water park on site is great fun, and handy to cool down after a day at the parks. There are a further 2 pools which are quieter and a small gym. There was also a games room and outdoor play area. There is ample car parking and the resort is just off the 192 west, approx 10-15 mins drive from Disney.
Overall we were really pleased that we had chosen to stay at Liki Tiki. We are planning to return in the future with a bigger group and would have no hesitation in staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki
- Liki Tiki Village Resort
- Liki Tiki Resort
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.