The "village" is great during the day. The 2 pools they have and the kiddie pool are wonderful. HOWEVER the kiddie pool and the larger pool with the water slide close at DUSK. My family went down with my 13 month old son to the kiddie pool and the water slide at 7:15pm after we got done Universal Studios and just as we get in the water they blow the whistle for everyone to get out. My 13 month old was mad and so was I! The activities they have for the kids to do are funny BUT they do cost money.
During most of the day, the "village" was quite. After the big pool closed, kids would be running up and down the halls screaming and playing basketball. We were on the top floor and the kids were bouncing a basketball off the walls of the 3rd or 4th floor and it sounded like it was in the next room. If you go to this "village" with a young child...FORGET about them sleeping. Between kids screaming and people slamming down it wasn't a very good place. My 13 month old doesn't go to bed until 830-9 so it wasn't like it was 7. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on in the condo beside you.
Also one night between 10-10:30, my husband and I went down to the only hot tub they have and it was full with middle school age children. After 30 or so minutes the kids got out and we went in. Around 11 or 11:30 the parents of the children that were still running around came to the hot tub and were being very loud. They were obviously very drunk. The gentleman decided he thought it was ok to smoke some marijuana with all the kids still running around. Thank god my 15 year old wasn't there!.
But other then everything I stated the rooms were very nice. Besides the bed. LOL The bed was awful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee