We stayed for three days at Liki Tiki and found the accommodations to be clean and the unit to be well appointed and up to date. The only negative was that some rooms are jointly connected and you may feel that your adjoining neighbor is actually staying in your unit. The walls are thin and you can hear complete conversations from your neighbor. Luckily our neighbor checked out after our first night. The property is well maintained but since we did not frequent any of the amenities on property I can not comment on the entire property. Because this property is closer to Rt 27 and about 15 minutes from I4, some may find out it inconvenient. The.property is near a grocery store, Publix, which some might find helpful. Overall, I would. Recommend the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee