My husband, 2 kids (3 & 5) and I stayed at the tiki liki village resort for 12 days in feb. 2012 and had an amazing time. The condo was a 1 room in the 1100 set, and we were located near the elevator which was a bonus; it was very comfy and worked great for us. The negatives are: the walls were a bit thin, and we could here everyone who walked by the windows and their conversations, there were moths everywhere outside the entry way (which I can't stand them) and a spider web inside our room (after full inspection by my husband that there wasn't anything) we made our selves at "home". The washer dryer set up was a bit loud, and the view wasn't that great but we literally only hung out there at night and used it to sleep & cook here and there. The pool area is fully staffed with life guards, the pool was a bit cold but was still a ton of fun, the kiddie pool area was great for both of our kids, gated and plenty of chairs/lounging areas for parents to enjoy too. Our positives: We booked through Expedia and were complimented with free (or included in our booking) use to the pool, boats (super fun) and golf at no additional charge, I guess others have had to pay? We also needed more garbage bags and essentials, which they gladly provided immediately no issues there. And the hotel staff helped us set up our Disney tickets and Universal studios tickets and got us a better deal than we could have got ourselves. We also were set to leave later in the day, and asked for a late check out and although they could only arrange it for 12 noon (the latest they can do) it was better than nothing :) and we were not charged any additional fees. Some people didnt like the fact it wasnt super close to disney, but we are from Alaska- driving for us is a lot different in comparison to the lower 48- we have to drive extremely long distances to get anywhere here, so a quick 9 mile drive is nothing and was not a bother to us. There are plenty of eateries, shopping, and fun very close by. All in all, we would completely recommend this resort and plan on staying there again very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Groupon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee