My children (9, 5, and 5) had a great time. Loved all of the included activities--we did everything (bikes, tennis, basketball, swimming, fishing, paddle boats, mini golf, and even shuffleboard!). Not crowded; relaxing. Very attentive lifeguard staff. Safe child-proof gates all over the property.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite and the space was so well-designed that we did not feel crowded. Ate on the spacious screened lanai most of the time--kids loved they could go out there without us because it was safely screened. We bought some food and the kids liked playing house in our new kitchen, while we appreciated saving some money from eating in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee