We had a great time here. First time, but have had friends and family come often. The townhouses are a bit dated, but in good condition and clean. Great beds and lots of room. Pull out sofas are good quality which is rare! Pool areas are clean and well kept. Grounds are very clean.
About a 30 min drive from airport, but still close to parks and big stores. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely come again!
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki
- Liki Tiki Village Resort
- Liki Tiki Resort
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Amex, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.