We have stayed at many Kissimmee hotels over the years including Disney resorts, Nickelodeon, chain resorts and condo rentals. This by far was our most favorite place. Are kids are 17, 10,and 8 , (grandma too) and they all enjoyed the amenities at this resort. Check in was quick, our room was in the 206 building which was a 2bd rm condo. Although it was not one of the updated rooms in the pictures on the website we found it to be clean, comfortable (beds were great) and best of all quiet. It was located near the main pool which the kids prefered but just a short walk to the waterpark. We enjoyed the surrey bikes, paddle boats, and golfing which were all included in our room price. The resort grounds were well kept and very clean. All three pools were crystal clear and heated. Hot tub was great way to relax in evening. We went to the waterpark in the afternoon and had no trouble finding chairs. They do not allow chair hoarding which is great. I have been many places where people put their towels out then leave for the day just so they have a chair when they return. The food at the poolside cafe hot, tastey and plentyful. We found the staff to be very engaging and helpful. As we have done Disney many times we wanted to try some other activites around the area. Diane was very helpful in recommending great alternatives to the parks that we enjoyed very much. We were asked several times about the timeshare and to be honest we may have listened to the presentation if it was offered in the evening during our down time not during the morning/afternoons. I expect to be asked when we stay at a timeshare resorts but they were not pushy at all like other places. The location of Liki Tiki was great. It was minutes to dining, shopping, and the parks yet set off of the main road. Security gate at the entrance was always manned and checked every car that went in. After reading some other responses I would like to say that our condo was in perfect working order, very clean, and bug free. Enjoyed having coffee and breakfast in the morning on the screened in porch! We prefer to stay in a condo resort to have a full kitchen which is a great $ saver. I thought it was a bonus to have a washer and dryer to throw our towels in and we washed all our clothes before coming home which is a treat. It was stocked with everything you need and a family of 6 for 5 nights we did not run out of anything. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel with daily maid service this is not it. If you want a clean, friendly place for your family and don't mind picking up after yourself then this is the place to be. We will denfinately be staying here again on our next trip!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee