Just got home from Kissimmee. Let me just say this is the best place to stay if you have small children. The staff was very helpful and pleasent. The grounds was very clean and nice! Our room was great, very clean! We stayed in 732F, 700 building...3rd floor. The condo was a 1 bedroom with a pull ou couch, kitchen, 1 bathroom, washer and dryer. They also had limited dishes and cooking ware. Overall it was a wonderful place and we will return this summer!
Wal-mart is right around the corner, Take 192 towards Clermont get off on the Clermont exit. Wal-mart is about a mile or so on the right hand side. From the Resort it's about 2.4 miles total. I had a guest ask me where was the nearest Walmart, she was very greatful to know it was right around the corner.
Over all our stay I give this Resort an A++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee