“The food was old and just plain nasty.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #451 of 616 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
“The food was old and just plain nasty.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I had a number of issues with this place, for starters, there wasn't much variety. And the food they did have on the buffet was old. And if old doesn't bother you like it does me, maybe the hair in the chicken will be what gets to you or possibly the green egg in the egg drop soup. I had a hard time finding food that I was willing to eat, so I wouldn't leave a buffet hungry.

The service in here was not that great either, our waiter cleared plates a couple times, but that's it. There was not a single refill on our drinks.

I thought well maybe this buffet will at least be cheap, but I don't call $12 per adult and $6 for a child who barely eats cheap.

We told the lady at the desk this when we paid our bill and she gave us 10% off our bill, which is better than nothing. But you can get 10% off just by using the coupon for the place in a tourist guide.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Clermont, Florida
“Less variety than other places with higher price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Even with a 10% off coupon from the tourist books, their price is still higher than most of the other chinese buffets. Their variety is also less. Nothing special here.

Visited May 2013
North Branch, Michigan
“Not as bad as the reviews”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

A very average Chinese buffet. But a few above average touches. Usually don't do cb for dinner, because most offer seafood and charge more. I don't eat seafood so....
But a traveling was in the mood so we went.
Decor was typical and bland. Staff was friendly enough.
Selection was quite large with sushi, cali rolls, and vegetarian friendly choices. Nothing stood out as great, but it was all decent. The staff kept food area stocked and clean even though it was late. Dessert selection was very good and included real scooped ice cream. Not bad for a late meal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Worcestershire
“Average quality, average price, average choice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

A bit disappointing in terms of choice and flavour of food. Quite cheap with voucher from local guide book but no Chinese curry ( a major minus in my book!) and all a bit bland. Did not notice thirst after eating there as others have mentioned. Lots of non Chinese food such as pizza, fries, buttered potatoes so my smallest child ate pizza and jello which pleased him more than me!

Probably wouldn't return but we didn't leave hungry or bankrupt and none of us were ill!

Visited April 2013
Belfast
“Disgusting.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have just been to this place and my word. It is bad. Why? The sushi, of what was left was like rubber. The chicken skewers tasted very strange, in my opinion the cheapest cut possible. The beef was like eating gristle. Everything was so salty. I really hope the owners read this. It takes very little to make good food. Use quality ingredients and you would have a very busy restaurant. Anyhow. I will definitely not be back

• Visited February 2013