“Paradise!!!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747   |
Elsberry
“Paradise!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This resort is perfect for relaxing right there on the resort!!! Each unit has a screened in balcony to relax and soak up the beautiful weather. The resort has 14 outdoor pools, multiple activities for the whole family, 2 restaurants/bar/ice cream shop, a Market/Deli/gift shop, and a Disney Movie Theater! Miniature Gulf was our favorite thing to do besides swimming:) Another huge advantage is the resort is only 1 mile from Disney World!!!

• Stayed November 2012
WestgateGuestRels, General Manager at Westgate Vacation Villas, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed not only your room but also everything the resort has to offer. You said it perfectly, our resort has many amenities and activities for the entire family to enjoy. Our resort is one of the most convenient, as it is located just 1 mile away from DisneyWorld! We hope we have the chance to welcome you and your family again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (478)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed everything about the resort. It was very clean and well manicured. I would recommend it and definitely will be stay again in the near future. I have already planned a trip this coming June. I loved the screened balcony. At night I was able to see fireworks from across the lake at Disney. This was a beautiful experience. I am sure my kids will never forget this trip!

• Stayed November 2012
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Vacation Villas, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay here at Westgate Vacation Villas. We appreciate your compliment on our resort. We are in the business of creating memorable vacations. We are thrilled to know that you will be recommending our resort and look forward to your arrival next June. Thank you again for your comments.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I purchased a timeshare a few years ago due to visiting with family who had one. Worst mistake of my life. If you know someone who has one, rent theirs, don't buy. You only get your moneys worth is you use it every year and you can visit any time, or it is a waste. I was shown one timeshare before buying and was told mine would look that the model. It was 20 years older in decor and style, the furniture was old, the carpet old, it was nothing like the model they showed me. The model had all tile floors and nice decorations, flowers and accesories. Mine had nasty carpet, worn out furniture and damaged or no accessories. It was November, cold, the heat didn't work, we saw cockroaches, the jacuzzi had brown gulk coming out of the vents and the washer didn't work. I was embarassed for my guest to come into my timeshare and see what I had paid money for. Think twice before purchasing a timeshare you don't get to see before signing. They show you a nice one and give you an ugly one so you will keep updating and keep owing them. They also charged me for an exchange fee when I already had a five year contract with the same exchange company. You can have fun and enjoy a timeshare if you know what you are doing, if you don't stay away.

Room Tip: I was informed that you can ask for an update if you are not happy with your room. Do it the first...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry that you are experiencing these challenges and would like to work with you to resolve them. Our sales team is there to assist you in the decision of buying a timeshare and to ensure your satisfaction over the investment you have made. We invite you to discuss this with your representative and go over the deed information of your contract. We also would like to remind you that our vacation specialists are here to answer any questions and clear any doubts you may have in utilizing your timeshare in an efficient manner. We thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we sincerely hope to provide you with many wonderful vacations through out your years as an owner.
Lima
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Very friendly staff, helped with everything, from minor requests, tickets, directions, suggestions, etc., the market had everything and was within walking distance, it was a short drive to everywhere the kids wanted to go, we were there for an entire week and had a great time and would definitely recommend the resort for a family trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay here at Westgate Vacation Villas. Our resort is well known for its convenience. We have discounted attraction tickets, free shuttles to Disney and Universal, and are a family-oriented resort with many activities and amenities on property. We want to thank you for your review and for trusting us through the years with your vacation time and we look forward to welcoming you again during your next trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Very impressed by the hotel staff and everything they did to accommodate me during my stay. We were only there for one night but decided that will be where we stay the next time in town. I enjoyed the view of the room, the enclosed balcony, the walk I took around the property and all the outdoor activities to keep kids active and entertained. The multiple pools was another thing we enjoyed, knowing we could still have privacy and not bother people around us.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. Here at Westgate Vacation Villas we strive for nothing less than perfect customer service and it was our pleasure to accommodate you and your family. We are glad that you enjoyed our resort and all its amenities. We have many activities to offer the whole family. We are pleased that you plan on visiting again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you.
Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I just check out today, I am thankful that I did not pay full rate to stay here...I am not an owner just a regular traveler who took advantage of a timeshare package. I attended the presentation but did not buy, I would not recommend this property to anyone!!! the only units in good condition are the models they show in order to convince you to buy. We stay in one bedroom unit see picture attached there was mold in the shower the Tv's are so old you can even see a clear image from them . They are outdated and staying there was like staying in a very low quality motel.The bedding is terrible everything in there is extra charge nowadays almost every hotel offers free internet acces at not charge they ask for $ 9.99 per day!!! They have some amenities in the property but nothing out of this world. If you are thinking in booking this property see first their reviews and complaints just to save yourself a headache!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. Our owners and guests comfort and satisfaction are of great concern to us. We take pride in being able to meet and exceed our owners and guests expectations and making their vacations a memorable experience. We are sorry that we failed you. We hope that in the future you will give us another chance to exceed your vacation expectations.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been here a few times. I agree that unless you want to be pressured do not attend their breakfast. I just say I am not interested and they never bother me again. I also unplug the phone as soon as I arrive. There are multiple pools and a mini golf. You can check out bikes or go for a paddle boat ride. The rooms are dated but I have always found them clean and in good repair. They offer a shuttle to Disney if you wish to save on parking. Over all I think it is a great place.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your previous stays as well as this one. As you mentioned, we do have many activities on property. We have 14 pools, mini golf, sports equipment rentals, paddle boats, and more. We are working on updating our resort to better accommodate all of our owners and guests. As you also mentioned, we do offer free shuttle service to Disney and Universal to save our guest from having to pay for parking. We hope you will visit again as we look forward to seeing you and your family again. Thank you again for your feedback.

Been to Westgate Vacation Villas? Share your experiences!