We always stay at a local resort but only have a 7 night reservation. So quite often we will come a couple days early and stay extra days as well. This is our go to hotel for those extra days. It is nothing spectacular but is good for the price. The location can't be beat. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Many times we are coming on late flights (like midnight) and we call ahead and they hold our rooms until we get there Never had a problem here. They are just a basic motel but for just a couple days stay they are great. We never used a room with a kitchenette but all rooms have microwave & fridge. That was all we needed.
The area: There is a giant orange for a gift shop & a Waffle House next door, and a Chili's & Macaroni's across the street. Everything in this section of Irlo Bronson is setup along the mile markers. The highway (Interstate 4) is about marker 8, the hotel is right past marker 10. It is the older end of the strip but not as crowded and still quite nice.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange Hotel Kissimmee
- Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange Hotel
- Travelodge East Gate Orange
- Travelodge Hotel Kissimmee
- Travel Lodge Kissimmee
- Travelodge Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Travelodge
- Kissimmee Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.