“fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

You added Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange to your Saves list
Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5399 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #56 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
APPLETON
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our room was great lt had everything. We needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The lady that checked us in was fabulous. It made our vacation that much nicer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
MIRAMAR BEACH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The room was fine and I was impressed with the fridge and microwave. The location was also convient.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Booked this hotel through an internet site because the room has 3 beds, and we need the extra bed for my son. It was just an one night stay, and because the rate was very reasonable, we expected the room is just another motel room. But when I open the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought I was in a 3 stars hotel. Like the beds, very comfortable. I will be back whenever I am in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I got a message on my fb from my family member to call as very important, I tried dialing from my room but could not as it kept going dead, I went to the reception asked the lady to help me as it was important, she said she couldn't help me as her phone could not call out which is crap so I said okay, she sent a man up with a phone book, he knocked at my room door explianed to me she was wrong and to go back downstairs to ask her to help me so I did that, went back down explained what the man had said to me she then took my credit card details and turned around and said she couldn't help me, she then said that me and my partner weren't booked into the hotel, I said whats happend,she said to me oh it's nothing to do with you it's not your fault, I'm like thinking wtf, she was very unhelpful, I am here for 9 more days, and I am writing this review to warn you all not to stay, when we arrived she put us into a room which had looked like the door had been kicked down,I asked her to change room she said ok that the door must have just happend when we arrived and it wasn't like that, that she would get someone to look into it, and it's still like that!! . It's a rough looking place, I will be changing hotel, do not waste your money! Over priced and Nasty unclean rooms, The shower looked like it had poop on it. This is meant to be my dream holiday. Only thing it's got going for it , that's it's close to Disney and attractions. If your looking for your dream holiday don't bother look here

Room Tip: Yes if your looking to be scared that someone may finish kicking your room door in stay here, if thi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I would like to let everyone know how helpful Sophie & Robin were when myself, wife & young family were lost in another country. We had previously stopped at two other locations to ask directions back to our rented villa in Davenport, on both occasions we were told " sorry never heard of it". When i pulled into the Travelodge in Kissemmee practically praying they would be helpful, i was greeted by Sophie and she tried to find the address i gave her on the computer at reception, but was unable to find it.
Sophie then invited me to her office where she searched for the villa when she found it she printed me a map & directions off, talked me through it & made sure we were ok before we left. Thank You for your help Sophie & Robin.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Duxbury, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We booked this hotel using my husband's credit card rewards, so technically didn't pay out of pocket for it...thankfully!
We arrived after 4pm and were told that our room wasn't ready. I suggested we get another room as it was well past check in time. She suggested we wait as she wanted us to have the "updated room"... We went to eat, and came back an hour later & given room number 138. (It was in a noisy spot near the pool & laundry room) It had 2 double beds, a large armoire with an older 27" tv inside it, as well as a small cube fridge & a non working safe. There was a pull out love seat, desk, another dresser/cabinet unit that had drawers, micro, coffee pot & dorm size fridge... It was a good sized room, but weird with the furniture layout. (large armoire doors had to stay open to see tv, thus blocking the desk area, etc) There were only about TV 10 channels, 3 of them in Spanish and 1 fuzzy...the "Free Wifi" was crap. The breakfast was typical ( 2 kinds of cereals, juice, pastries, toast, coffee) However, the breakfast room was small with limited seating, so eating in there was a challenge most mornings, plus it was usually messy with tables not getting cleaned off. The free shuttle to the parks was only used once as we found it to be a pain with the limited service they offered. Given the abundance of available hotels in the area, I'd shop around...it's a typical budget hotel. I think the "updated" was simply some new furniture as the bathroom, while clean, was definitely not "updated" For under $50 a night, it was ok.

Room Tip: Avoid the 1st floor around the pool & guest laundry room...it was a tad noisy.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My passport was stolen from my room. One of the employees at reception made it sound like it was my fault for leaving it lying around the room. I shouldn't have to worry that someone is going to take my things from my own room. They didn't want to admit that one of their employees probably took it and instead tried blaming it on me saying i probably misplaced. I left it on top of the safe and didn't touch it at all i only realized the night before i left when i was packing that it was no where to be found, we searched all the luggage and the room and it was not there.
We also found at least 3 cockroaches walking around every night when we got back to the room.
The shuttle service was terrible, the bus was crowded and we could never find a seat. At first it seemed like a decent place but then with the cockroaches and the passport incident i would never stay here again.
some people might have a better experience here but if u do stay here take ur valuables with you when you leave the room. Or stay at a nicer place and avoid that.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange? Share your experiences!