“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area

You added Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5711 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (US 192), Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Formerly Holiday Inn Main Gate East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #26 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I went there to attend golf school at Falcon's Fire golf course a half mile away. attractions close by and a lot of bars and restaurants. Close to Disney great with the kids. If your on a budget and want take the kids to Diney this is a geat otel with kiddy pool A nice pool for you and its clean an safe.

Room Tip: Get a room in tower 1
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I thought the hotel was decent and clean- which I think is all anyone really wants. I do wish their shuttle times were more convenient. The shuttle leaves fairly late in the morning and returns very late in the evening. I am sure for budget purposes they can't have a constant shuttle (although that would definitely set them apart!) and I am sure parents would really appreciate it.

All in all, I thought the hotel was fairly priced and we enjoyed our stay.

Pro tip: Uber will take you form the hotel and drop you off at the resorts without charging you the $17.00 parking fee and then you can just take the monorail. I paid at most $15 either way for an Uber.

Room Tip: Probably not for everyone, but the hotel is across the street from "Old Town" and we watch...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Check in was fast and the front desk staff were very nice. The room was a lot smaller than it looked on the website. Our sliding glass door in our room was screwed shut, why have them if you can't open them. The location is great. The housekeeping staff came around late, around 5pm if they even came but on the morning of our checkout they were knocking at 8:30am and came back 4 times between then and 11am. We told them each time we would be checking out at 11am but they still kept coming back. Other than that our stay was fine.

Stayed April 2015
Fort Stewart, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The area of the hotel is very convenient to everything. Parking lot is spacious. Front desk is very friendly and the lobby is clean.
My kids love the hotel with double pools which made my kids decide they wanted to come back in this place. Front desk lady let us extend our stay for at least 2 hours of our regular check out time just because my kids wanted to soak under the pool. Very considerate front desk lady and I very much appreciated that. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed -check!

Breakfast were good and warm. Rooms were clean and comfy and we slept through the night as we lay our backs on the bed! We woke up refreshed and of course hungry! lol The location is close proximity with everything else!

My kids ages are 12, 7, and 5...my best critic and the hotel made it to our list of our favorites now. Kids decide and you made it!

See you back soon! We had a good time and hopefully you and yours, too! Enjoy!

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Okay, so it's not the Taj Mahal or the Ritz Carrolton, but for a few nights stay with the kids to visit the local attractions, it's not a bad place to stay. The hotel grounds are very well maintained both outside and inside. Very clean considering the amount of guest traffic. Never saw trash laying around. The pool and surrounding was very well maintained as well. Front desk personnel were friendly,helpful and curious. Rooms were clean. ( I would suggest replacing carpets or steam cleaning for those hard to get kids spilliges left behind over the years) both in the rooms and hallways. We had family room which consisted of a queen size bed and a bunk bed which was perfect for our family of 4. The only 2 downfalls of our room, A/C flow of air straight to the queen bed without the option to re-direct the air flow upwards,sideways or any other direction other than your face. So prepare to catch a head cold during your stay. Downfall #2 bathroom layout definitely not practical and very cramped. Again, for a couple of nights stays, the pros out weight the cons. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Dan S;

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of the grounds and hotel along with our staff. We do have an ongoing carpet cleaning program due to the high volume of traffic in the hotel.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I made a late booking during a very busy week in Orlando. Big trade show, spring breakers etc. I was surprised to get this booking but when we checked in, I realised why. This property is very tired and run down. The room was seedy looking and the had possibly the smallest bathroom I have ever encountered and it looked like it had not been updated ever!
The hotel staff we met at check in were friendly and did their job well and I am sure the location is convenient for the Disney parks. The other good thing was that parking is included in the room rate. Otherwise, people I would not recommend this Holiday Inn property.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
brad_boland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Brian G;

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were not happy with your accommodations. While the hotel is not new, we continue to make many capital improvements to enhance our guest experience. It is our staff's goal to exceed every guests expectation during their stay. We are pleased that you recognized that during your stay.

Again, thank you for your feedback.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a ihg platinum member and this property is embarrassing. As a part of their procedure staff is supposed to thank you for being a platinum member as well as ask you if you would like some water or bonus points. Neither were done which translates into the overall state of the property. Run down and old. I would stay at any holiday inn express before I would stay here. My stay here was a reward by the holiday inn vacation club which promoted to me a three night stay. Turns out they stuck me at this horrible property and want me to drive 10 miles to view the resort. I guess this is how IHG treats customers that have 100 room nights a year for the last three years. I am going to use up my half million reward points then moving to hilton honors based on this horrible experience and lack of concern by both the IHG call reps and vacation club reps who just want to argue with you.

Stayed April 2015
Stephen Z, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Brent P,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. First of all, we apologize for falling short on your recognition status at check-in. Your IHG Rewards Club status was not attached to your reservation at the time of booking from Holiday Inn Club Vacations. We are pleased our staff was able to update your status in our system after check-in. We hope that for any issues or concerns you reached out to our 24 hour guest service desk or one of our Manager’s on Duty for assistance or concerns during your stay. Our goal is to provide all of our guests with a great check-in experience, especially our IHG Rewards members. I have verified that the hotel has issued your Bonus points which is one of the recognition options available to you for being a Platinum IHG Rewards Club member.

If I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Stephen Zuravin – Front office Manager
407-396-4222

Been to Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area? Share your experiences!