“A nice alternative to Disney hotels” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
A Getaway for 2
Ranked #33 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“A nice alternative to Disney hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

I booked this hotel through a flight + hotel deal, and I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. Check in was efficient and speedy. The rooms were very clean and quiet, and the beds were comfortable. The rooms come with a large refrigerator, and the grounds of the hotel are generally well kept. I didn't find the Disney shuttles were convenient for my schedule so I rented a car, and my only complaint was that there was often not adequate parking available near the 2000 building where my room was located. As for proximity to Disney, it's hard to beat it. All the parks are a short drive away and you don't have to deal with I-4 or the Downtown Disney traffic. The Internet was sometimes a bit slow but generally acceptable.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
  • Turkish first
Porto Velho, RO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were in four people,booked one room,starting april 17, to april, 20, three nights. The hotel charged me in my credit card four nights. If they do not reveiew this bill , I will look for my rights. I have an e-mail from Cheapoair with the correct bill, as an evidence. The hotel is a good one, nice, clean and amazing. But I am very upset about this bill.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Ruskin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

When we arrived we got checked in pretty quick. As we approached our room while walking the hallway I saw the walls had bubbles in them through the paint that needs to be re-done. But when we got to the room we could see that it had been newly renovated with furniture, bathroom fixtures, & TV which looked great. The premises were up kept, pool area was fun. We checked out the sport's bar and order some appetizers which were great but the drinks were watered down with ice. The other couples enjoyed there rooms and the resort. Overall it's a decent place for the budget plus the area had plenty of resturants and shopping near by.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Great location if your going to any of the Disney Parks. Awesome staff and beautiful lobby stayed 4 nights and all were relaxing. Definitely staying there next time I go to Orlando. Restaurants & gas stations down the street, pool, bars by the pool good atmosphere all around.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My family and I just returned from a 5 day stay at the hotel. Great location, clean, the hotel had free wifi that had great connection. We originally booked the room through groupon so we were a little nervous but read reviews on here prior to reserving. The only down side is they do not offer shuttle to all of the parks.

Room Tip: Free wifi, and a number of pools.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Ample parking, very friendly staff apart from one lady operator who comes off a bit rude in the way she speaks to you. She was abrupt and few times within a conversation, but she did complete my request for me. Sharon in housekeeping was very welcoming and bubbly, she is a very nice lady. The rooms was spacious and clean with comfortable beds. The breakfast was just ok, nothing really stood out. I wished they had meat options for people who don't eat pork/ham. I really wanted a beef or chicken sausage. But I was left eating fruit, cereal, eggs and toast. And for $13.95, I wasn't too impressed, so I never eat breakfast again. Room service was very tasty, and they had good facilities. I wasn't charged the $20 a day resort fee because I booked through virgin holidays , so maybe you should book with them to avoid that fee.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!