“Would stay there again!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
A Getaway for 2
Ranked #33 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Would stay there again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

VERY close to Disney. Nice, helpful staff. Fun pool with a slide and afternoon bingo. Nice spread for breakfast buffet, including a waffle maker. Didn't have lunch or dinner, so no idea there. A nice Japanese steakhouse and a grocery store in the nearby strip mall. Hotel has a giftshop and a little deli, so you don't really have to leave.
Had a drainage problem in bathroom which was fixed immediately.
Excellent value!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hotel seems old,but for me that's not a problem. I noticed that the bath tub wasn't clean, there was hair on the corner (ewww). The door didnt closed and the toilet got clogged plus the sink too. For a 3day stay is OK, we just needed a place to sleep. The fees are outrageous I mean 15 cleaning fee, for what?! the place wasnt clean. Anyways I would probably won't stay there anymore just because for me cleanness is very important. Next time is better to stay in a vacation home.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tatianna782, Tatianna Velez at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought to your trip while visiting Orlando. We have addressed these issues of concern to the respective department managers and will have them quickly corrected. We are currently under renovation and will have all construction complete by November 2013. We would like for you to come back and visit after all renovations are complete. Again, thank you for your time.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am enjoying staying as this hotel. This will be my fifth night and I just love this place. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I love the tropical paradise in the pool area. This has been my home away from home. I feel that I belong here.

One particiular person stands out in my mind. His name is Gary Lundgren (engineer). He has been very helpful in informing us of the best attractions, discounts, etc. Gary made sure our air conditioner unit worked properly and we are able to relax comfortably. Gary provided friendly and prompt service.

I will definitely stay at the Radisson Celebration again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kevin U, Concierge at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
We would like to thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay at our hotel and we look forward to your next stay at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here in June 2013 for a 5 day Disney Park vacation. As we were at the parks almost all day for the entire stay, we did not have much time to use the amenities. However the pool is one the best hotel pools I've ever used, right up there with Vegas resort pools. Water is clear and sparkling, and cool. My kids (7 and 10) loved the waterslide; I was partial to getting drenched by the waterfall. We did not eat at any of the restaurants.

We checked in on a Thursday night around 11PM and there was absolutely no wait - We got checked in immediately (same with checkout).

The hotel is located within 6 miles of ALL the Disney Parks, and there are restaurants everywhere around, as well as a Supermarket, CVS and Walgreens, fast food, etc.

The room was cleaned every day with no hassles and we were given any toiletry we ask for from housekeeping or the front desk.

The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5-* rating was the room size. the rooms are tiny - we had a 2 double beds for my wife and I, and 3 kids (I am Gold Elite for carlson club and was upgraded to a "pool view" room but was told there are no rooms any bigger than this or with a couch) - so there was not much room to move in the room, nor was sleeping particularly comfortable.

With the great value we got per night from Kayak, we would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: -There is a $15/Day resort fee; however this is waived if you are an elite level member of carlson c...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in 2011 and 2012, but unfortunately my wife's company booked a different hotel for this year's trip, which we completed last weekend. So what did we do? We spent the day at the Radisson pool area, buying lunch and making a day of it. The $12 large cheese pizza was a staple for my kids. Miriam at the pool bar was fantastic, and even gave my kids stuffed animals. The pool area is great, and my kids and I spent the day in the main pool, heated pool, and hot tubs. The water slide was in good condition and was not sporadically closed for repair, as it had been in years past. My main complaint last year was the condition of the rooms, but I understand that the rooms are all being renovated, so I hope to return to the Radisson for next year's convention. However, our experience hanging out by the pool was top notch as always.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Kevin AC made our experience much easier at such a late time of the night by fixing our bath tub. We were all able to take a shower after he fixed our plug bath drain. Thank you so much for all your help.

Room Tip: Don't have a tip.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Kevin and Eugene prompt and very helpful. Took care of our issue with the sleep number bed and very friendly. Great Pool, landscape is beautiful, lots of fun activities for all family members and couples. If your looking for a great priced vacation to relax, be in the sun, and in the heart of attractions this is your location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!