If you want a bigger room for a cheap price then yes this is the place. But we just went Feb 2010 and there were many shortcomings. Here is a list:
1. Housekeeping was very poor. No new toiletries, we used the same bar soap every day. All they did was replace our towels and make our beds. They left the garbage (coffee cups) as is ! Paper everywhere even on the floor. They did not even replace our toilet paper when we checked-in, we had to do that ourselves.
2. Toiletries there are 3, a one-time use of shampoo, lotion and soap. Of which they do not replace.
3. The refrigerator kept freezing our milk. There is no oven just a stove top.
4. Dishes there are 6 plates, 4 bowls, 6 cups, 4 glasses and some utensils.
5. Concierge sold us on going to a 2 - hour timeshare presentation on another hotel property, in return we get 50% off tickets to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios. The tour actually takes up 5 hours of your day! When you say NO to the timeshare they treat you like you have committed a crime! If you are short on time do not go to the timeshare tour. If you want the discount, yes you will save about $150.00 on tickets.
1. You get breakfast every morning.
2. The room is bigger than your average room.
3. There are 2 flat screen TV's with about 20 channels to surf.
4. Shuttles are free, but very few timings.
5. There is a grocery store across the street, and a gift shop to get discounted disney souvenirs.
This was not a 4 star, definitely a 3 star. Many couples with kids there. When we went it was off season and still it was at over 90% occupancy. Also, they do not let you check in until 4pm. This is annoying when you have a child who is tired of traveling. I really was disappointed in the service, but was satisfied with the size of the room. Hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East