“Felt like I was at home...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #68 of 157 hotels in Kissimmee
nmuhammad
“Felt like I was at home...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

My husband and I came across this hotel while planning a trip months in advance, I saw what i liked and decieded to book right away it was such a good deal with air fare and hotel together i couldn't pass it up. Now the first part of our trip we stayed at the fabulous Westgate Vacation Villa very nice place. The second part of our trip we stayed here at the Royale Parc Suites which is not to far from the other place. When we first pulled up I looked around and said to myself its alright not that bad but it could be worst. We then proceeded to check in early which we already knew cheeck inn time wasn't until 4pm but why not try anyway. Our room wasn't ready but the nice gentlemen (Rick) informed us that it will be ready soon and we can go and utilize what ever they have to offer which was great. Not to long after he called our name and we went to our room to my surprise the room was beautiful not what I expected by look at the reviews after I booked the trip lol. I looked at my husband and said comparing this room to where we just came from Royale Parc has the new flat screen Tvs in both the bedroom and the living room which we didnt have at the other place. dining area which was at the other place. full kitchen which we didnt have at the other place and much more here at the Royal Parc Suites they also offer free breakfast buffet form 6:00am to 10:30am and free happy hour poolside from 6:00pm to 7:00pm so you never had to buy breakfast and you had free drinks if you like. O and free WiFi which the other place wanted you to pay for...

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

1,094 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

Hi,

We stayed in room 404 from Aug 29th to Sept 6th 2009 I don't believe that there is anything to criticize about it, I enjoyed my stay, I don't understand why people criticize, If its a trip with Kids, You leave in the Morning and return late nite, My Kids loved the pool, jacuzzi, the breakfast, Me and my husband and my sister loved the place, everything was convenient, from Grocery stores to Lynx buses running pretty late nites, We will be back each time we come Florida and would also recommend friends.

Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Richmond Hill, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

The hotel was centrally located to most of our activities and entertainment as well as restaurants. Upon entering the two bedroom suite, I noticed that there were no flowers or plants anywhere in the suite, as seen online at various travel websites, as well as Royale Parc’s website. The bed was so close to the closet in the master bedroom that we had to squeeze by the bed to access the closet. The second bedroom was perfect. Also, another shocker was that there were no wash cloths, or bath mats in either bathroom. The bathtub was so slippery, that we had to place a towel in the tub to avoid slipping when taking a shower. Several of the towels had so much lint that lint was all over my clothes. The suite was small and needed upgrades/renovations. Nothing in our suite looked new to me. Their website says 224 Newly Designed, Upscale One and Two Large Bedroom Suites. The exterior looked much better than the interior. I will never stay at this hotel again. The daily hot/cold buffet breakfast was good.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
royalparcmgmt, Hotel Management at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, September 10, 2009
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to thank reviewer Jackie-233 for her positive comments about the hotel’s central location, as well as our daily hot/cold breakfast buffet. The Royale Parc Suites offers both hot and cold items on its extensive complimentary breakfast buffet. Daily selections include scrambled eggs, sausage links, waffles, French toast, white and wheat toast, yogurts, bagels or english muffins, cold cereals, oatmeal with granola, raisins and brown sugar toppings, muffins, danish pastries, fresh whole fruit, Minute Maid fruit juices and drinks, regular and decaf coffees, teas, and milk. This breakfast is served daily from 6:30AM to 10:00AM with seating in the charming indoor Cajun Quarters restaurant and adjacent Sidewalk Café outdoor gazebo. A comparable buffet breakfast at other Orlando resorts would cost $13.95 per person plus tax and gratuity, so it offers families a great savings on your overall vacation costs. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is proud of its improvements completed in January 2008 including the 224 guest suites received new guest suite furniture, comfortable new queen sleeper sofas, new luxurious bedding, new carpeting and stone tile entry foyer, designer lighting, framed artwork, new suite entry doors and electronic locking systems.
Oceanside,CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

We booked this hotel after an exhaustive hotel search for our disney vacation, despite the reviews we decided to give it a chance, besides, we would be at disney most of the time and it wouldn't matter too much, well this is how we scored this "royale" hotel
The Good.. the free breakfast will save you money and the free parking and location to disney was great, kitchenette also a plus
The Bad and the Ugly... seemed more like a 20.00 hotel, elevator glass was cracked, even though it was non-smoking cigeratte butts were everywhere on the hotel decks, not enough towels ever!! "hot" water was lukewarm at best, pullout bed was awful VERY uncomfortable, internet connection was like a 5 minute miracle window for use, fridge was unable to close all the way, breakfast crowded, laundry room was cramped and 2.00 to wash and 2.00 dry and it never dried on the first time, some kind of bugs on the a/c unit in the room, one day we had no garbage bags or towels for a family of 5.
Please save yourself time and frustration look elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
royalparcmgmt, Hotel Management at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2009
We would like to thank reviewer SoCalOhana for the positive comments about our complimentary breakfast, complimentary parking for guests and the wonderful benefits of having an in-suite kitchenette. The Royale Parc Suites is a beautiful resort-style property that caters to families vacationing in the Walt Disney World area. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests.. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every Royale Parc Suites guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. At Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Our housekeeping and Maintenance departments would like to apologize if our service did not meet your expectations for this stay. We encourage guests to contact any member of our staff, or hotel management during your stay should you need additional amenities or if we overlooked anything. Royale Parc Suites has team members on site from 8:30AM to 12 midnight, daily so even late evening requests can be handled. As an additional guest convenience, the hotel maintains extra guest supplies such as towels, shampoo, soap, tissue, coffee packs and other suite amenities at the front desk, 24 hours a day. If needed, our housekeeping department would be happy to bring you a mattress pad and extra linens and blankets for the sofabed. Our guest laundry room has 6 washers and 6 dryers. Our cost to wash and dry is competitive for the Disney area. A technician checks the machines daily. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is a proud member of Choice Hotels International and receives a quality assurance review several times each year by our franchise company. We received a near-Exceptional score on our last inspection by Choice. We are also an Official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel and receive regular mystery shopper inspections administered through Disney to maintain this prestigious designation. Royale Parc Suites employs over 100 well-trained team members, who focus on maintaining the resort and all guest areas in crisp condition while providing the welcoming, safe, family atmosphere you expect while vacationing in Orlando.
florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

This motel had no hot water. My wife flushed the toilet and the handle fell off. When they replaced the handle they left the old one on the kitchen counter. My son found a woman's fake fingernail in the couch. We were left with (2) large towels for a family of four. The carpet was dirty. The elevator was 100 degrees and the glass overlooking the pool area had a large crack in it. This is a Quality Inn that they are trying to pass off as a "Royal" Hotel. When we arrived in our room the smell of bug spray was disgusting. My wife and sons itched for 2 days after leaving and were covered in bited. Don't stay here!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
royalparcmgmt, Hotel Management at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, August 24, 2009
Upon researching the travel dates of this guest a bit further, it was discovered that reviewer ocalag8tor was here in Orlando for a youth amateur sports tournament. The hotel management has been in touch with reviewer ocalag8tor to make any amends for the inconveniences. The Royale Parc Suites is a beautiful resort-style property that caters to families vacationing in the Walt Disney World area. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests. All guest suite carpets were replaced in January 2008, and are professionally shampooed at least twice each year. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every Royale Parc Suites guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. At Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests. Our housekeeping and Maintenance departments would like to apologize if our service did not meet your expectations for this stay. We encourage guests to contact any member of our staff, or hotel management during your stay should you need additional amenities or if we overlooked anything. Royale Parc Suites has team members on site from 8:30AM to 12 midnight, daily so even late evening requests can be handled. As an additional guest convenience, the hotel maintains extra guest supplies such as towels, shampoo, soap, tissue, coffee packs and other suite amenities at the front desk, 24 hours a day. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is a proud member of Choice Hotels International and receives a quality assurance review several times each year by our franchise company. We received a near-Exceptional score on our last inspection by Choice. We are also an Official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel and receive regular mystery shopper inspections administered through Disney to maintain this prestigious designation. Royale Parc Suites employs over 100 well-trained team members, who focus on maintaining the resort and all guest areas in crisp condition while providing the welcoming, safe, family atmosphere you expect while vacationing in Orlando. As a follow-up, our inspection of the suite resulted in no sign of bug activity.
TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

Dont let the pics fool you it is not at all what it looks like. We made reservations and were so excited about our summer vacation to disney. I kept telling people about the great looking hotel suite we had booked.

That all changed once we arrived, it was a very shady looking dirty hotel. I didn't want to even stay the night but we agree we would stay the nice since it was late and if we still feel uneasy the next moring we would leave which we did.

The front desk staff was not pleasant to deal with at all. It was obvious they don't care they know people will stay there because of the cost. once you get there you have already booked . Dont get that far we went to a much nicer, clean , friendly hotel and the whole family was happy.

Our one night stay there, the room was dirty, 1 bath towel and 2 hand towels in the room for 4 people, there was food in the floor of the kitchen . we didn't even bring our bags in I worried all night about bed bugs it was a miserable one night. Dont make this mistake just go elsewhere from the start.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
The Royale Parc Suites is a beautiful resort-style property that caters to families vacationing in the Walt Disney World area. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every Royale Parc Suites guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. At Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests. Our housekeeping department would like to apologize if our service did not meet your expectations for this stay. We encourage guests to contact any member of our staff, or hotel management during your stay should you need additional amenities or if we overlooked anything. Royale Parc Suites has housekeeping team members on site from 8:30AM to 12 midnight, daily so even late evening requests can be handled. As an additional guest convenience, the hotel maintains extra guest supplies such as towels, shampoo, soap, tissue, coffee packs and other suite amenities at the front desk, 24 hours a day. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is a proud member of Choice Hotels International and receives a quality assurance review several times each year by our franchise company. We received a near-Exceptional score on our last inspection by Choice. We are also an Official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel and receive regular mystery shopper inspections administered through Disney to maintain this prestigious designation. Royale Parc Suites employs over 100 well-trained team members, who focus on maintaining the resort and all guest areas in crisp condition while providing the welcoming, safe, family atmosphere you expect while vacationing in Orlando.
hydrangea38
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

We stayed at the Royale Parc Suites in Kissimmee - near Disney. Their website is VERY misleading. I find it ironic that every person shown in their ad is white....when we were there, 95% of the guests were black or mexican. I am not prejudiced - just stating a fact. The room was disgustingly dirty - I have pictures to prove it. I will try to post them with my review. Food splattered on the kitchen walls and ceiling. Crud around (and in) the toilet, and BED BUGS!!! We had to throw away both of our daughter's favorite stuffed animals - they were covered in bed bugs. We had bites and actually SAW the bugs...that's how bad they were. Our room had the tiniest bathroom I've ever seen in a hotel (one-bedroom suite with 2 double beds). I couldn't stand in the bathroom with my 4 year old...that's how small it was. Our room was in a corner - behind the elevator shaft - absolutely no light whatsoever. Even with the curtains opened...we had to have lights on to see anything. We requested toilet paper and towels TWICE - nobody ever came. When we requested washcloths, we were told they were completely out. How can that be - at a hotel?? We found 2 dead cockroaches on the kitchen floor - by the baseboards. Disgusting. And lastly - there are no smoking rules....and it seemed like everybody who was a guest was a smoker. Every time we tried to eat breakfast at the outdoor tables, somebody was blowing smoke in our faces. Not good when your child has asthma. Cigarette butts all over the pool area too - and garbage all over the pool. Obviously, nobody cleans...I wonder how much bacteria was in the water. I would NEVER recommend this hotel. I would rather pay double and stay somewhere clean - and not have to do my laundry twice in boiling water when I got home. Yuck.

The Royale Parc Suites is a beautiful resort-style property that caters to families from around the world, vacationing in the Walt Disney World area. All of our suites face the beautiful open-air five story garden atrium. The hallways/walkways are nicely illuminated throughout the evening in an outdoor Florida setting. This is quite typical of Florida resort hotels here. Your feedback is invaluable in meeting and exceeding your expectations, and those of our future guests. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every Royale Parc Suites guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. At Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Our housekeeping department would like to apologize if our service did not meet your expectations for this stay. We encourage guests to contact any member of our staff, or hotel management during your stay should you need additional amenities or if we overlooked anything. Royale Parc Suites has housekeeping team members on site from 8:30AM to 12 midnight, daily so even late evening requests can be handled. As an additional guest convenience, the hotel maintains extra guest supplies such as towels, shampoo, soap, tissue, coffee packs and other suite amenities at the front desk, 24 hours a day. The Royale Parc Suites has a comprehensive staff of three persons who open the main pool, children’s pool and hot tub areas each morning, vacuum and skim the pool for leaves, monitor and test the water for safe chlorine levels and balance. After opening the pool area, these staff members conduct several quality, cleanliness and safety checks during each day as well. Quality Suites - Royale Parc Suites has 4 team members who have a responsibility to patrol the hotel grounds and walkways looking for trash. We have a contract with a nationally renowned, fully licensed Pest elimination company to provide monthly, quarterly, and on-call pest control prevention. The Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites is a proud member of Choice Hotels International and receives a quality assurance review several times each year by our franchise company. We received a near-Exceptional score on our last inspection by Choice. We are also an Official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel and receive regular mystery shopper inspections administered through Disney to maintain this prestigious designation. Royale Parc Suites employs over 100 well-trained team members, who focus on maintaining the resort and all guest areas in crisp condition while providing the welcoming, safe, family atmosphere you expect while vacationing in Orlando.

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!