“Nice place to stay if you are traveling with a group of people” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 159 Hotels in Kissimmee
Orlando, Florida
“Nice place to stay if you are traveling with a group of people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Plenty of room - very nice staff from check-in to breakfast staff. Millie in particular was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was crowded but good. Great location for all the parks. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: stay away from the ground floor, could be loud.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Upon check in Front Desk Lenny was very friendly and excellent with customer service. Very helpfull and informative. Upon the following morning while enjoying breakfast. Millie was also very friendly and such a smile and excellent hospitality. These are two employees that make the guest stay so comfortable and awesome that we will definitely come back.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We are Disney Passholders & stay all over Orlando and now that we have stayed here we may not need to stay anywhere else.
The staff was very nice and helpful all threw out our stay,
Our AC stopped working I gave a call to the front desk & when we got back from our day at Disney we walked into a very nice cold room, To me that's amazing service most places don't care like that.
My Fave part of our stay was breakfast, Milli & her staff are always happy to help you out, I'll miss our morning chats, Milli really made My morning so bright.
I'm a mom to 3 kids & to wake up & not have to cook but just go enjoy a hot breakfast is really an awesome thing.
The only improvement I could see is the wifi, if you need very fast wifi it can be a hit or miss,but all in all we really enjoyed our stay
We will be back

Hialeah, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and my 2 girls 7 and 2. Let me start by saying my husband is very hard to impress, we've stayed at a few hotels over the years in Orlando and I think this is the first time he has no complaints. We did stay here years ago before the upgrades, so now it's just that much better. The space in the rooms makes your stay so comfortable especially when traveling with kids or babies. Even though we were not gonna stay long I still wanted to be comfortable and a kitchenette was a must. Breakfast was delicious! The staff was awesome. I had to call and change my dates, it was quick and easy no issues. There was a slight different in my bill due to the change but I simply called and Angel quickly recognized and corrected. Definitely will be coming back and recommending it to friends and family.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
West Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had the oppurtunity to stay at this hotel from March 14th thru March 22nd while on a golf trip. The free breakfast was awesome and Milly always made sure you had what you needed. At night I spent my time at the Cabana bar and met amazing bartenders Jessica, Jose, and Miguel who made sure my glass was always full with my favorite drink.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had my doubts when i initially made my reservation however after speaking with front desk manager Angel, i continued with my travel plans. Upon arrival, i was greeted and treated with the most excellent service that i have EVER received. Between Angel, Izzy and the entire staff at Quality-Thank you for a gratifying experience. The hotel amenities was ALL THAT and then some. They literally had EVERYTHING that i needed. Goodbye Embassy/Radisson- Hello Quality Suites!! Clean room, GREAT customer service and EXCELLENT amenities from a staff that cares about the customer!!!

Runnemede, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

All the staff at this hotel are very good. Customer service and customer satisfaction seem to always be a top priority here. I would like to single out two people for their outstanding service, Angel Rodriguez and Millie. I have never met a more helpful person than Angel. He is a top reason why we have returned to the Royale Parc Suites for eight years now. Millie works the breakfast crowd with a smile and a what can I do for you attitude. She and Angel are both credits to the staff at RPS.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
QSRoyaleParcSuites, General Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
The hotel’s staff and our future guest’s thank you for taking the time to write your review to share your thoughts and comments about your visit with us.

I was glad to read that you found your visit again enjoyable and appreciate your kind comments about our commitment to providing outstanding service to our guests, as well as your loyalty to our resort. I’ll be sure to pass on your thoughtful words about the service that you received from Angel and Millie…they truly are outstanding members of our hotel family.

We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Wade D. Michael, CHA, CMCA

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!