This was the perfect location for a weeklong family trip to Disney. It's literally 5 minutes up the road from the entrance to DisneyWorld - straight shot.
The property offered all amenities you could need (except no freezer in our room). Room service cleaned the rooms really well every day, restocked the soaps, and even washed our dishes! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the beds were very comfortable!
In one of the bedrooms the air conditioning had leaked all over the floor and the condensation from the windows had soaked into the carpet - we went out for the day and by the time we had come back they had dried the room and solved the issue. They also offered to waive our hotel fee because of the problem. Sweet!
Both of our kiddos vomited in the beds, and the staff brought clean sheets promptly with no questions asked!
One night we dropped our camera in the parking lot without realizing it... The next day we were freaking out looking for it and went to the front office - One of the housekeeping employees found it and was nice enough to turn it in! Now THAT'S a good, trustworthy staff!
Also, they were nice enough to extend our time for check-out by and hour on the last day as we were desperately running around tying to get our laundry finished (They said they appreciated the tip we left for housekeeping).
The hotel bar offers free beer a couple hours per day (nice!), the swimming pool area was very large, and the arcade center was a nice touch. The hot tub is relatively small for the size of the hotel, so it was too crowded to use most of the time. Also, there were often strange drunk people wandering around the pool area and elevators - but I can't blame the hotel for the guests drinking habits! Overall it felt like a safe place, though.
Btw, the breakfast area is VERY small... So I wouldn't count on always having a seat - Although there is always fresh coffee in the lobby!
One negative: The "souvenir shop" is a TOTAL rip off! SOOOOO overpriced (more so than Disney itself)! $4 for a water... $3 for a bag of popcorn... $5 for a box of crackers. Get your groceries elsewhere ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East