“A great bang for your buck.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #32 of 159 Hotels in Kissimmee
Porter Corners, New York
“A great bang for your buck.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a great hotel filled with 5 star amenities. The free breakfast buffet was a wonderful touch filled with friendly service minded associates. It offers some great deals at the bar and the pizza is not bad. The room was spacious and the perfect size for a family of 4. The beds were heavenly with a great selection of pillows. The sofa bed was not half bad more comfy than expected. Having a small kitchenette was great for having drinks and snacks. We spent little time in the courtyard but the area was very nice with a pool, hot tub, bar and arcade. One small complaint was the stairwells were not numbered, sometimes we would lose track of the floor we were on(after the free drinks they gave us at the bar). It is a short trip to all the parks and after one day we were able to find our way back and forth with out a GPS. There are some great places to eat and shop within walking distance of the hotel and even more a short drive in either direction. We will be back with out a doubt.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
North Tonawanda, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have stayed at several condos in Kissimmee area and this is one of the best. The breakfast is great as is the daily happy hour. But what has really sold me on this place is the responsiveness and the friendliness of the housekeeping staffs. They are great

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed here for a quick, three night trip to Disney. I booked the room through a third party and I honestly didn't expect much, just a place to sleep and shower. The service was great, from the front desk staff to the breakfast attendants (Millie was a gem!) and they accommodated our every need. The pool/courtyard areas were nice and the beds were comfortable. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The service was great from the time we arrived.
Izzy (the Queen) of the lobby was super helpful and friendly.
She made me feel like we were among friends. The hotel was very close to the theme parks and with the shuttle and other services available from the hotel getting around was easy. The staff at the reception desk also more than accommodating and even the service staff were fantastic. I was a little hesitant when I booked but I'm glad we stayed here and would definitely stay here again

• Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel was much more than we expected. Being able for my family of 6 to stay in a 2 bedroom suite at a reasonable price was amazing. After reading reviews I was skeptical of making the reservation but now I am glad that I did. I have told everyone how great this hotel is and I am sure you will be getting a lot of reservations when Disney vacation plans are made in the future!!!

Southern New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was able to get a member prepay rate for about half what I saw at other hotels so I took a chance and booked it. I'm glad I did. This is is an older property that has cosmetic issue (for example the bathroom door didn't close - I have 4 cats, I haven't closed a bathroom door in years) and it needs a little paint. This is a true suite, the door (the hallway is external not internal) opens to a living area, then the kitchen (stove microwave and small fridge) and bathroom, then the bedroom with an actual door (which is great in case one person wants to sleep in). There are also 2 AC units, one in the living area and a separate controlled one in the bedroom. I was surprised at how conformable the beds were, usually double beds are a little cramped for DH and I, but I fell asleep right away.

The breakfast area is similar to a cafeteria and was quite busy when we where there. They could use more seating (it was quite cold, so the outdoor part was not heavily used). They had the basics (again no english muffins). They are across the street from a Denny's which is where we went the last day. It was too cold for us to use the pool, but it looked lovely from our front window

The area around the hotel is quite commercial, there are restaurants up and down the street and a Publix grocery store very close.

The best part of all was how easy it was to get to Disney. You literally take a left and follow the road to the main gates. For the first time we didn't get temporally misplaced (lost) coming or going.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Fruithurst, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

what a wonderful place to stay!! rooms are very spacious and clean and all staff are friendly and helpful. would recommend it to anyone staying in the area. the 2-bedroom suite was more than large enough to accommodate our family of 7 and seemed to be newly renovated. we were very pleased. we purchased our disney tickets in the lobby from Izzy and she was very helpful and told us everything we needed to know to have a wonderful time at Disneyworld. we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!