“Excellent stay !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #37 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
“Excellent stay !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Izzy ,at the local attraction desk
Within the hotel was very helpful and knowledgeable about all our tourist interests . She was happy and a great person to get along with. She even made sure we followed the safest and most efficient routes. Thanks Izzy !!!
See you next year

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This was a great place to stay. The beds were very comfortable. You are close to everything. Izzy was very helpful and knowledgeable in getting attraction tickets and information. I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed here for only one night in mid January. I booked it in December through a third party, good deal. I was concerned when I saw some of the past reviews indicating poor housekeeping and roaches. I decided to email ahead the assistant manager because I was planning on getting engaged that night plus it was her birthday.
Well, I am happy to report, the AM took note of my preferences and accommodated them. We arrived just past check in. The hotel was somewhat hidden behind a gas station. I was impressed at check in right away. The front desk guy named Tim was very nice and friendly. Who doesn't love good customer service? He mentioned that he was very familiar with the area I was from and genuinely seemed interested in making sure I had a pleasant stay. Five stars alone for check in process.
The room was very comfortable. The bedroom was roomy, king bed was very comfy. The room was clean and it had fridge, microwave, sink, and small electric stove area as well. The room had a small dining table and silverware for cooking. The small living room area had a small sofa and TV. Minor complaint was that I did not notice any premium movie channels. Another complaint was that I used the toilet and urine would not flush. So I called about it and informed them we would be gone but to please have it fixed. When we got back a few hours later, it was not. So I called again (the urine was still there). Someone did come up to fix it right away and there were no problems after that (the guy was not friendly tho, kinda looked like he didn't want to be there).
Breakfast was the only reason I gave this hotel one less star. The breakfast area was crowded, nowhere to sit. We ended up sitting outside where it was a cool day and other guests were smoking. The food itself was cheap. Although on a positive note, there was plenty to choose from. There were those fake scrambled eggs (which were cold and not very good), bacon, breads, cereal, oatmeal, fruits, etc. The people who worked it were not very friendly. They just refilled and stood around behind the counter, kinda looking at everyone.
The hotel does have a beautiful pool area but I noticed garbage overflowing in some areas and dirty elevators with crumbs everywhere. However, they offer refreshments for happy hour which I also thought was a nice added touch.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay. Minor hiccups but I appreciated the fact that the hotel included breakfast and took care of the minor repairs. The room was comfortable, adequate, and the hotel has good amenities. I would return absolutely, for the right price.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed for one week (21-27 january 2015) and the hotel fulfilled all our expectations:
Excellent service
Clean suites
Wonderful location very close to all theme parks, shopping centers and restaurants.
Nice facilities
Family friendly
Breakfast included
This was our second time in Quality Inn Royale Parc Suites and highly recommend this hotel when visiting Orlando.

Twin Cities, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel has seen better days, it is a bit outdated but for the location, price (especially for those with families of four or more) this is a great value to stay. Most of the rooms off suites meaning two bedrooms and two baths! The pool area is larger than most hotels at this price range and they have a tiki bar! The tiki bar isn't open during the afternoon but is in the evening and from 5-6pm they run a manager's happy hour with free beer and wine followed by discounted drinks at 6pm.

The rooms are large, the beds are fairly comfortable and our room had three AC units (one in each bedroom and one in the living area). The breakfast was a typical choice hotel breakfast with some hot and cold items. they do offer a free shuttle to the parks however I didn't need to use this service so I have no comment. The location is pretty good as it is near Old Town and also close to the main parks and about a 30 minute drive from the airport.

If you need the space and looking for value, this is a great choice. Is it the best choice, no...but it is a good value.

Room Tip: Best to get a suite with two bedrooms if traveling with 4 or more people.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thomasville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I, along with my son and daughter in law, stayed at this hotel January 19-23 in a 2-bedroom, 2-bath suite. Our suite was clean and comfortable. The staff cleaned the room and refreshed the beds daily. The front desk employees were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was more than adequate to meet our needs and the breakfast area was quite sizeable, never a problem finding a place to sit. Our only issue was the water pressure in the main bathroom, which was not enough to even get the shampoo out of your hair. I asked for maintenance to look at it, and I think "look at it" was all they did. Overall, I would say we had a good stay, and we would return to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
QSRoyaleParcSuites, General Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for sharing your thoughts and gracious comments about your visit with us and with our future guests.

We are happy that you enjoyed your visit, and appreciate your kind words about the comfort of our suites, housekeeping service, and our complimentary hot breakfast. Your thoughtful comments on the pleasant and helpful service that you received from our staff is especially gratifying…and I’ll be sure to share your comments with them. I’ll also make sure to follow up with our engineering department on the shower pressure that you mentioned.

We are honored that we have gained your confidence, and look forward to seeing you again!

Wade D. Michael, CHA, CMCA
Miramar, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I have to say that my family and I have stayed at this hotel at least five times in the last two years and it is our favorite place to stay when we go to the Orlando/Kissimmee area. However, the last time we stayed, we had a little problem. We were scheduled to arrive on Dec. 31, however, our reservation was cancelled because we did not have a credit card on file. After speaking with the staff, and the regional manager, our reservation was reinstated. This is problem solving at its best.
The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. If you happen to forget an item, such as dental floss or toothpaste, they are quick to provide you with some. The have an excellent gym and computer room, for using the Internet. However, they also have free WiFi so you could use the Internet from the comfort of your own room. They also have a very nice pool and game room for the kids, and adults. And best of all, they have an excellent breakfast served daily...and the price is already included with your hotel stay.
This hotel is in an excellent area, convenient to several restaurants and attractions in Kissimmee. It is also very close to the highways, making getting to your destination a simple task (other than the traffic on the highway). I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Have fun.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
The hotel’s staff and our future guest’s thank you for taking the time to write your review to share your thoughts and gracious comments about your visit with us.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit, and appreciate your kind words about our location, facilities, service and hospitality.

We are honored to have gained your confidence, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! It is truly an honor to count you as one of our most loyal guests.

Wade D. Michael, CHA, CMCA

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!