We just came back from our visit to WDW and our stay at the Royal Parc Suites in Kissimmee Florida...First off my husband started off as we pulled up asking me just what kind of place we made reservations at...I must admit the outside looks a bit like an older property...but I had confidence in my choice and was not deterred...I told him you do not judge a book by its cover...Check in was smooth as silk and we were given out room on the 5th floor #568 2 br suite..Suite was very clean and neat beds were comfy in the bedrooms...on the bedding I would say tho on the pull out couch mattress in our room it needs replacement and only put a child in it if you can...We were traveling with 1 child and 1 infant and when we came back from our first day out our house keeper had arranged the bedding on our child's pull out so sweetly...those are the touches that so matter in making or stay memorable...wish I could have thanked her personally. Breakfast is a buffet and free...scrambled eggs with bacon and waffles and potatoes.... and scrambled eggs with sausage and bisquits and gravy... every day they have cereal bagels coffee and juices and fruit and packets to make oatmeal or grits...environment is nothing fancy but it is included in your stay and with a group of 4 adults and 1 child the savings add up! The pool kiddie and hot tub and children playgroundlooked very inviting but it was in the 40s at night so none of that on this outing..They also have an outside bar and a happy hour daily...the hotel appears to be doing some daily work which is good too see..they do need to work on their signage a bit..such as we got on the elevator to the 5th floor and there was no #5! Lol we got off on the 4th floor and looked like a crazy family trying to get to the next floor...but it all worked out fine...
In closing..great place...close to the parks of you can't or won't pay the crazy high prices for a wdw property room and it is just a room not a suite and let's face it...you really are just sleeping there for the most part.. If you are looking for the Ritz Carlton Or the JW Marriott...this is not for you..but if you are looking for a place close to the parks off property with moderate/ economy price this could be your place! :-) :-) :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East