I recently stayed here for a week and was pleased with my choice. I needed a room that was clean, quiet and had a refrigerator and microwave as I was participating in the Disney wine & dine half marathon. I wasn't looking for fancy. Just a basic room for an affordable price and this property provided that. The property was conveniently located and easy to get to and from various attractions including Disneyland and Universal Studios as well as things such as restaurants and even a Target! There were plenty of places around to eat, some close enough to walk to, including Starbucks.
The hotel staff all seemed very nice and helpful when we asked questions or needed anything. It was great that upon our check-in at 2am, the front desk lady was nice, which was much appreciated as trying to get luggage at the airport and our rental car after a late flight was a bit of a nightmare. Housekeeping was very nice and respected the fact that we didn't need the room cleaned every day, thus leaving us alone when the 'do not disturb' sign was in the door lock. It appeared the hotel was under renovation but I didn't see or hear a whole lot of noise from that based on where we were located - next to the laundry and stairs on the second floor. While I didn't want to be near the elevator or the playground area, I got one of my two wishes and was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was being a few steps from the elevator. The one time guests were loud for a period of time, I stepped out and politely asked for them to quiet down and they obliged.
Loved the room set-up - living room with the kitchenette & bathroom in the middle and the bedrooms through the kitchenette. If someone got up before myself, they could go into the other room without making noise. The bed was surprisingly comfortable and there were enough linens. My only potential complaint was not enough pillows but I managed. The towels, which we had plenty of, were very soft, which I loved. At 6 feet tall, the shower head was actually tall enough for me to stand under, which is always a plus.
If you are looking for a nice, inexpensive (budget-friendly) property, I recommend staying here. If I find myself back in Florida for an extended period, I'll be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East