We stayed in a two bath, two bedroom suite. The bedrooms each had two beds and were huge! Lots of closets with shelving. The suites were clean with very nice furniture/decor. The beds/pillows were very comfortable too. The suites were bright...each bedroom and the living room had an outside window. Each suite faced the courtyard. A five story square shaped building with elevators in each corner. One entered their suites through the courtyard, rather than through the main lobby.
The laundry room was large and I never had to wait to use a machine. They had a very nice courtyard where the pool/hot tub, playground, bar and arcade were located.
The downside to the rooms were the bathrooms...they were old and needed updating. Also, when we checked in, there were a few things that needed repairs and were done so promptly. (The safe didn't work, and one bedroom lamp was broken. The fridge also needed attention, as there was no way for us to regulate it and it froze everything)
The rooms did not have full kitchens, but small kitchenettes. They had a small fridge, small sink, small stove and dishwasher. Plenty of cabinet space and included, pots, cutlery, plates and glasses for cooking.
I was not pleased with the included breakfast. The dining room was small and dingy...although one could dine right outside under the covered patio. The food selections were basic...eggs, meat, cereal, coffee, muffins, sometimes one fruit. Coffee was not good either. It was ok, but no healthy alternatives. If you wanted, one could bring in foods, and cook fresh in their suites, and /or keep healthier foods in their rooms as we did.
I found the staff friendly and helpful.
The location was great...supermarket two blocks away, drugstore across the street, lots of dining options all around...a typical tourist location on a busy road.
We had more than enough room for our family of five. Definitely one of the least expensive and spacious hotels in the area. Great for a family on a budget.
With some painting and updating, this could be a fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East