“Find somewhere else to stay” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #51 of 158 Hotels in Kissimmee
High Point, North Carolina
“Find somewhere else to stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place was awful, we checked in there was food left underneath the couch, ants crawling on the kitchen counter. Called the front desk they finally sent someone about 30 minutes later. We had a 2 bedroom suite, had a total of 9 people in this one unit, (Sleeps 10). Never had enough towels, never had enough washcloths. Went to the front desk and complained to Wilson, he said there is nothing I can do. He is the real flower of the Royale Parc Suites ( the blooming idiot). He told me the manager would be in in the morning, no manager at 7 am. Was then told that the manager shows up around 930, and leaves around 330, so he does not have to have contact with dissatisfied customers. Even called the home office to log a complaint, cant log a complaint until you check out, was no where else to stay.So asked if the manager would call me while I was out, never heard anything from him. So take it from me, FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY.

Room Tip: Find somewhere else to stay
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to apologize to reviewer ribivi for not having met their expectations. Our passion and goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of every guest, and it is unfortunate when that doesn’t happen. I was never told of your situation so I do apologize but if you can send me an email with your information for your stay I would greatly appreciate that. My email is angel.rodriguez@cwhotels.com. I look forward to your email.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

First night was fine because we got in at about 9am.. Caught Denny's breakfast came in changed headed to a park and returned around 12am. The second night was and still is the worst night of my life. Roaches and mildew EVERYWHERE.. Dishes dirty, asked for fresh linen.. they came and brung it but we also came back to a fresh paint smell and roaches crawling all over the kitchen and tubs! So something told me to read the reviews because I phoned front desk maybe 5 times within an hour about my problem which they had absolutely no remorse towards... Read the reviews and apparently the fresh paint is from them painting over mold, now it's time to really pay attention to this place. Start researching other hotels in the area found some great ones so I was going to call it a night until the am well I go take a few snapshots of the roaches that were killed, the living and the mold in the restroom that is visible if you really pay attention.. Lay in bed look over to my right and there's a larger roach on my alarm clock. Mind you I have been up since 12am fighting them already so now it's 4:45am as if I haven't already had a tiring day since I do have a 1, 5, & 8 year old in tow who has asthma so I will be catching a cab in the morning and checking out! Call front desk again and I ask for corporate number to my surprise the front desk person who I've been complaining to answers that number also, smh!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!

• Stayed April 2014
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize for not having met your expectations. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. Our hope is that all our guest leave satisfied but should they find that their stay has not been what they expected we encourage them to approach any member of our staff while here. We will make every effort to improve their experience, Our guests are extremely important to us and whether they’re in house or have checked out their satisfaction is our priority. It is unfortunate that we were unable to solve the issues you’ve mentioned during your stay. We have a contract with a nationally renowned, fully licensed Pest elimination company to provide monthly, quarterly, and on-call pest control prevention. By no means are pest in our suites normal and I am truly sorry if that was the impression that you received.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. There were ants in the kitchen area and bugs( looked like flees) in one of the bedrooms. Called the front desk and they said they would send someone. No one showed up so I went to the front desk and they called a guy to come check it out. When he finally came, he walked briskly in the room and said " well I don't see anything so what do you want me to do about it ?" Just terrible service and not worth going the cheap route!

Hartsville, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Well overall, the room looks decent at first glance. But we soon discovered we did not have any wash clothes after first arriving to the room. The next morning I called the front desk for some at around 7am and was told by the front desk clerk (a lady) they did not have any right then and housekeeping was not there yet. So we had to shower and wash our faces with the few ToWELS that was in the room. We then called back around 10:00am and was told they would bring some right away. So we left to go to The theme park, came back to our surprise...no towels or wash clothes!! Housekeeping came and took the stuff we did have and did not replace any of it. Also, the bathroom had a strong urine odor, not sure if that was the cleaning agent used or not but it smelled disgusting!! We had to walk to the front desk to get our own linens...they would not even bring it to the room. The next day we went out and came back to find our door cracked open. Housekeeping had came in and cleaned...and did not lock or even close our door back!! Somebody could have easily came in and stole all of our stuff!! I called the front desk and was told you would have to talk to housekeeping, he didn't seem to care at all...and just transferred me to a voicemail for housekeeping. Not to mention, the sheets are terrible and feel like plastic and the bathroom was definitely not the cleanest. I have stayed at this hotel before and it has definitely went down since that, which was back in 2009. So please don't waste your money, go somewhere else!! Of course, this will be my last time staying here. One good point is the location and distance to the parks.

• Stayed April 2014
Here at the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites we strive to provide our guest with resort-style living and world class service. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring our guests complete satisfaction and on behalf of our staff I would like to apologize if we did not meet your expectations. We closely monitor our guest comments and use their feedback in order to improve our day to day operations. Feedback is the best way to truly assess the quality of the service we provide. We are in the middle of a transition period and are under new management. We will making several improvements on the horizon. We do apologize and are sad to hear you wont be back to the property.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights in April, 2014. The suite was quite large. The bed room had 2 double beds with a door that you could close for privacy. The living room had its own air condition, its own tv and its own closet. The kitchen had a dining table, a sink, a stove and a microwave. The cabinets had pots, pans, plates, cups, folks, spoons, etc. You could cook if you want to. The swimming pool, with a large bar next to it, was surrounded by palm trees, very beautiful. One complain: we were in room 435, and the internet was so terrible, 90% of the time we could not get to internet. We had to use the 3 computers in the business center. The breakfast were very good, it's free (included in the price) with hot and cold foods They changed the breakfast menu everyday. You could have breakfast in the restaurant or outside by in the garden by the pool, under the palm trees.
The location is excellent. It's on the main street with a lot of restaurants and gift shops. It's also close to 2 premium shopping outlets. 4-7 miles to all theme parks. It's right next to a giftshop and a gas station/7/11. Walk across street is Walgreen and many many restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
RoyaleParcSuites, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
The management of the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites would like to thank reviewer SoCal1-USA for their positive comments about the hotel’s central location, as well as our daily hot/cold breakfast buffet. The Royale Parc Suites offers both hot and cold items on its extensive complimentary breakfast buffet. Daily selections include scrambled eggs, sausage links, waffles, French toast, white and wheat toast, yogurts, bagels or english muffins, cold cereals, oatmeal with granola, raisins and brown sugar toppings, muffins, danish pastries, fresh whole fruit, Minute Maid fruit juices and drinks, regular and decaf coffees, teas, and milk. This breakfast is served daily from 7AM to 10:00AM with seating in the charming indoor Cajun Quarters restaurant and adjacent Sidewalk Café outdoor gazebo. A comparable buffet breakfast at other Orlando resorts would cost $13.95 per person plus tax and gratuity, so it offers families a great savings on your overall vacation costs.
Leominster, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

With the number of tourists that go through the Orlando area, to expect any hotel to be a 5 star establishment, at roughly $113 a night, after using the in room safe, and including FL. taxes, would be a stretch of the imagination.
Breakfast was good, except that I hate burnt scrambled eggs. Bacon was uniformly underdone for those who like it crispy. Sausage gravy and biscuits were great. The coffee in the lobby was also excellent for a hotel. Oranges were fresh.
After a little problem with dust, that was quickly addressed, the three of us settled down for a one week stay.
With very minimal silverware and dishes, we stuck to the microwave, and promptly found out how lucky we are with our supermarkets back home.
The pool was nice and clean, but for some reason I never saw anyone in the hot tub.. After going up to my knees, the heat drove me back.
After noticing the soles of my wife and daughter's feet, I realized that the rugs needed a good cleaning, toilet was in rather close proximity to the shower, just a few rough edges.
Housekeeping was competent and not intrusive. A good place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms next to elevators. It gets noisy at night.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
We would like to thank Thomas S for their positive feedback and for the comments about how we can improve the hotel. We monitor our reviews closely in order to improve our day to day operations. We are under new ownership and are looking to make many improvements to the property in the near future.
Orange, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel two years ago and, had a very nice stay. When we left, we were told that a major renovation was planned. We stayed April 2-8, 2014. It was quite obvious that no renovations took place and, in fact, the place looks quite worn. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The first room we were given was in a dark corner of the facility. No light at all came into the suite. We asked to be moved and the second room was much better. The pool area was adequate, but again in need of updating. Some of the chairs were broken. All in all, we are not planning to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Here at the Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites we strive to provide our guest with resort-style living and world class service. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring our guests complete satisfaction and on behalf of our staff I would like to apologize if we did not meet your expectations.I do apologize for the information you were given on your prior stay not being accurate but we are now under new ownership and plan on making several improvements to the property.

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!