“Relatively clean but good value for money!!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #60 of 159 hotels in Kissimmee
“Relatively clean but good value for money!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room smelt a bit musty but the 2 bedroom suites are large and have everything that you would need. The staff are friendly and there free coffee 24hrs a day. The breakfast has deteriorated since we last stayed a few years ago but the dollar a beer during happy hour makes up for this. Overall you get very good value for money and a reasonable nights stay.

Room Tip: Get a room with pool view rather than on the ends of corridors.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1,064 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I read the reviews before hand and was a little nervous, but I really had a great stay. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. The free hot breakfast was a nice bonus as was the pool, kiddie pool and hot tub. If you have champaine taste with a beer pocket book this is not the place for you! I was well worth the price I paid, but if your looking for top of the line disney is your place but if your looking for a nice family hotel this would be the place for you. We stayed 7 nights and 6 days only 417.00 awsome price I was able to spend more money on the kids instead of hgh end hotel rates.

Perry, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We felt this was a great hotel for the price. Not luxurious, but it had everything we wanted. It was close to Disney World, and to many restaurants and stores nearby. It had a nice pool and hot tub. We were happy that a breakfast buffet was included (not outstanding, but definitely more than sufficient). There were outdoor tables so we could even eat breakfast outdoors. We were pleasantly surprised to find 2 TV's in the suite (which our daughter took advantage of!). It was nice to have the kitchenette and living room area. One day, the toilet overflowed. I called the front desk, and within minutes a maintenance man was at the door.
We would definitely stay here again.

Queensbury, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our family just returned from our trip to Disney World, staying at Royal Parc Suites. WE had the 2br suite, so all nine of us could stay together (five adults and our 4 grandchildren). Because there were so many of us, my husband and I had to use the sleeper. It was so uncomfortable that the springs were coming right through, leaving marks on both of us. The ad for the hotel stated that it was extremely comfortable, and a serta sleeper. Not true! There were numerous other complaints, including, the maid must not have known there were 9 of us because she kept leaving towels, etc. for 4, so I had to constantly call down to the desk for that, and also, never left us extra toilet paper or clean bedding for the sleeper. When we first arrived, there was no shower curtain in one of the bathrooms, so I guess that set the tone for the rest of the stay. Kitchen faucet didn't work as well. The icing on top of this is our last night, there must have been what sounded like a riot outside. Didn't fall asleep until about 3am because of the foul language and fighting outside. It continued for about 4 hours, finally calling down to the desk, but no one answered. When we complained to the desk person upon checkout the next morning, he said there should have been someone to answer my call and do something about it! Needless to say, we would not recommend the Royal Parc Suites, and never stay there again. I also have called the general manager for the hotel, leaving a message with these complaints, and he has not phoned me back.

Hope, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The staff was very helpful and pleasant every time we spoke with them at check in, once we needed more towels and they were delivered to us in less than 10 minutes and at check out. The breakfast was good and plentiful....no complaints there. We did not utilize the shuttle so I cannot comment on that. What I did notice, though, was that the shuttle didn't leave the hotel until 10:30 and the park opened at 9. I thought that was late to leave the facility. I have two complaints 1. The bath and pool towels were very thin and small. The ones we had in our bathroom smelled like they were burnt and were very gray. 2. The rooms and the pool area needs some updating. The kitchen area was nice as well as the living room and dining room. The bedroom carpet was worn but the beds were comfortable and it was a quiet. The bathroom, I would say was the worst room. The toilet seat had bubbles in the plastic that was patched. The counter top had stains on it and the door hinges were rusty that left remnants on the floor. The shower had good pressure and was clean. The pool area needed some brick pavers replaced some were chipped, loose and or missing. Could be an accident waiting to happen. Overall, the place was adequate. I was worried about staying there after reading some of the other reviews but I was pleasantly surprised at the condition and the cooperation we received from the staff. Not sure that I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Take your own beach towels for around the pool. Towels are hard to come by.
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

After a terrible hotel, we went to quality suites because they were great last time. Thankfully they were able to put us in a suite and we enjoyed a great visit! Everyone was nice, helpful, and housekeeping was also great. I highly recommend this place, so worth every penny!

Casselberry, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I own a group travel company and just had a very large group stay at this property along with four other properties in Kissimmee. This hotel was the host hotel where we put all of the VIP's, event staff, as well as some of the teams that were playing that weekend. The Sales staff, specifically Elisa, was amazing. She was very attentive to everything we needed, always in contact with me regarding when the rooms would be ready, and always just a phone call or text away. She even arranged breakfast at 5:15am for our group since they had to leave the hotel at 5:45am! The rooms were very clean and comfortable for everyone. I will definitely use this property again in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites? Share your experiences!