Check in was quick and courteous. I had booked online through Quality's website. I discovered the price had dropped a few days later and called the hotel. They promptly adjusted my reservation to meet the currently published price. The room was very spacious (we liked the table and extra seating away from the bedroom) and housekeeping was great! We rarely saw them even though there were a few days that we enjoyed the pool and didn't leave the hotel until noon or 1. My only complaint here is that it looked like the bathroom floor hadn't been mopped for awhile. Other than that, the room was clean in all areas (very important to me). There were always plenty of towels. I was even surprised to find pool towels available in the evening (most hotels we've stayed at are out by early evening and you have to go hunting for some at the desk). The pool area is quite nice although we would have liked it if there had been an 18 and over swim maybe for the last hour from 10 to 11. While I love children (we have 2 although they're older), there were at least 2 nights we would have liked to swim but there were so many kids screaming (yes, screaming) and jumping in without regard to other guests that we (our son included) decided to skip pool time. I know this isn't the hotel's responsibility necessarily but wanted to warn others with older children or none at all. Breakfast was good (eggs, sausage or corned beef hash, danish or muffins, cereal, juices, oatmeal, toast, waffles...hot items alternated each day) but you have to time it right to avoid long lines. People were generally patient though and the staff was always very friendly and kept the food trays full. We weren't able to hear guests on either side of our room but the windows aren't very insulated in that we easily heard commotion in the parking lot and whenever kids went running and hollering past our room. Once again, this is a case of disrespect by other guests. Checkout was quick and courteous. All employees were very friendly and helpful. It was a very nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites hotel is located less than two miles from Walt Disney World resort complex in beautiful Kissimmee, Florida. This midscale all-suite hotel completed a multi-faceted redesign in 2008, creating a charming New Orleans French Quarter theme. The condo-style one and two bedroom suites sleep from one to ten guests. Private bedrooms with Serta Perfect Sleeper bedding, kitchenettes, dining area, and living area, plus 32-inch flatscreen HDTVs. Complimentary amenities include scheduled transportation to area theme parks, hot and cold breakfast buffet and high speed wireless internet access. Hotel amenities consist of a large lagoon-style pool with spacious sundeck, chaise lounges, pool towel service, poolside bar, Perky's Pizza Cafe' with burgers and other casual menu items, hot tub, kiddie pool, playground, game room, gift shop, launderette and lobby vacation planning desk. The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shopping, grocery store and pharmacy and kid-friendly attractions including FunSpot USA and Old Town shoppes, dining and entertainment complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere, HotelsClick, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Royale Parc Hotel Kissimmee
- Quality Inn Kissimmee
- Quality Hotel Royale Parc
- Quality Suites Maingate East